Father

I want to kill her. Hurt her in some way like she's done to me. How dare she call me and my mother a whore. If anything she's the whore for going after a married man. I want to strangle her but she sits laughing at my anger as Russ and Tony hold me against the chair. Restraining me from lashing at her. I feel so helpless and completely fall apart in the chair.

"You must wonder why you're here, Correct?" Madalyn studies my face. I want to stay silent to tick her off but curiosity is eating me up inside. "Yes I would but you already know that don't you," I snap. She smiles at first but the smile quickly vanishes at the tone of my voice. She steps away from the desk and stands right in front of me, looking down. "Ungrateful bitch. You're only alive because of me, so show some appreciation". I spit at her, it lands on her trousers. But she simply doesn't react. She must be use to this. "Anyways do you remember a man by the name of Favio Russo". I had heard the name before but I can't seem to remember from where. But then it clicks. Favio is my father's name, I hadn't heard the name in years. My mother and me swore to never speak of him. He had beat my mother a few inches away from death. I'll never forget her black and blue face as she cried on the floor trying to keep her breathing cycle normal. The man had no empathy towards anyone. But how would she know my father? "So you do remember the name. I can see it in your eyes," she smiles. I swallow a hard gulp and wait for her to proceed. "Well sweetheart Favio is your beloved father and... my Fiance". She shoves her hand in my face to show me the big emerald diamond ring. This makes me sick. She rolls her eyes at me at my unamused face. Tony and Russ look at each other and then look back at me. I know i should be more obedient i guess you can say since my life is literally in her hands but I refuse. "Back to what I was saying, Me and your father are engaged. You're probably wondering how we met and I will tell you. Your father and your mother were married when I met your father. Favio made me fall in love insistently. He treated me like a absolute princess. But your mother forced him to end his affair with me , that whore. But of course your father could never really be happy with her. So after you were born he turned to drinking to deal with all the stress. That's when you know, well he started to beat on your mom. Eventually you and your mom ran away from him," she makes a sad face as if there was anything to actually feel sympathy towards him for. "Favio is my soulmate and we finally reconnected 3 years ago while Jason was in college. But let me tell you that once we found out that you and Jason were sneaking around we knew it would be a problem. But we didn't think it would be this big," she looks down at my belly in disgust. "So something has to be done Favio said, so now here you are". I stare at her with a blank expression, I want to say something but no words come out. After a few seconds of silence I finally get enough words out to say "so what are you going to kill my baby?" She let's put a loud laugh, this sends chills down everyone's spine. "Don't be stupid, me and Favio have always wanted a kid. We are going to keep you alive untill the baby is born and then we will keep the child and well dispose of you. After you give birth to our beautiful child". How could my own father be this cruel. It's all too much. The room spins and then it's dark.

THINGS ARE GETTING GOOODDDDD. So to refresh your minds, Amber and her mom has runaway from her abuse dad when she was little and it looks like he's back. What do you think? Will Amber make it out alive from this mess? Did Jason know that his mother was this evil? IDK IDK