Prove It Then

Amber's POV

I try so hard to hold back the tears. I try to walk back to my house but Jason grabs my hand. "Please, let me explain" he says gently, I can see the sadness in the eyes but it's to much. I pull my hand back and run home. I don't  make it to my room before I start sobbing. How could Jason lie to me? How could he not tell me that he was married. I told him that I loved him...I just don't understand. I quickly pull myself together as I see my mom come out of her room, walking past her into my room and crying myself to sleep.

Later that night I wake up to multiple missed calls and messages from Jason.

Jason: please text me back Amber, let me explain.

Jason: Amber please stop ignoring me.

Jason: I miss you.

Jason: Please reply so I can know that you're fine.

When im just about to toss my phone across my bed another message comes in from Jason.

Jason: I'm outside your house please come out.

Ugh. Why won't he just leave me alone. He's a married man. Well was.. but still, she's still clearly hanging around. I'm not about to be his side toy. I refuse to.

Jason: I love you.

He knows all the right things to say. Without giving it another thought I put on a black sleep wear satin dress with slippers. As I step outside there, Jason is there. I can see that he hasn't got much sleep almost looks like he's been crying. "So talk, I have to be back inside soon," I say looking down, not being able to stare at his face. Jason takes a few steps forward and lifts my head up gently to look him in the eyes. " Amber I love you and I mean it. Me and Jessie got married last year, we were both drunk and went to Vegas. We got married by freaking Elvis! She hasn't left me alone since, I knew it was a mistake the next morning when I was sober. Amber I want you." His eyes start to get watery. I can't see him like this much longer. I grab his shirt pulling him closer. I place a small kiss on his lips. He returns the kiss back more passionate, more aggressive, making me let out a soft moan. "Your mine Amber," he says pulling away from our kiss for a second. I smirk. I place my lips close to his ears and whisper, " I guess you'll just have to prove that, but for tonight, you sleep well". I turn around smiling. Closing the door but hearing him chuckle before I lock it. As I walk up to my room I get a message.

Jason: Oh I will definitely prove it.