𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 + 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎

Even though it was only half of her strength- her control of the ball plus the strength made the ball bounce right off of Tzuyu's bicep. Sowon and Miyeon smirk then smile as the referee counts it as a point, the score becomes; 2 - 0 (H - N). They fist bump Y/N and give her a thumbs up for the final hit. Y/N pats Momo's shoulder, "Nice receive." Momo is startled but nods in a "thanks." 

-

"Not fair!  You had the hot setter!  This game is rigged!" Sana whines whilst circling the tired Tzuyu.  Sana's teammates laugh as Sana frustratingly whines and points at Y/N, exclaiming on how her skill and hotness made the game too easy for Hobi's team.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and sipped her water.  Joy cackles and pats Sana's back, "It's the game of volleyball, not some kind of claw machine at those arcades, Sana-ssi!"  Sana pouts and slumps her shoulders, to which some of the girls fangirl as she resembles a shiba-inu.

The game ended with Hobi's team winning both of the sets; 25 to 19 and 29 to 27.  Y/N chuckles as Sana kept on staring at her with a dumb look.  She turns to face the other setter on the team, whom is sitting on the floor catching her breath.  Y/N holds her hand out to Momo, the taller girl gladly accepts and pulls her off the floor.

"Good game, Momo-ssi.  I like the way you set." Y/N states, the two walking side-by-side to the bench to grab water.  Momo's face- already flushed- becomes redder if possible.  She always envied the way Y/N plays, now that she's acknowledged by her?

"A... arigatou- I-I mean uh- kamsahamnida," Momo stuttered.  She punches herself internally.  Chaeyoung and Ryujin snicker as Momo finds herself speechless.  "I... like the way you set too."

Y/N gives a small friendly smile, "Thanks."  Sana, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Tzuyu found themselves choking on their own spit.  

The game's results between Suga Suga and Worldwide Handsomes are; first set won by Worldwide Handsomes (26 - 24), second set won by Suga Suga (29 - 27), third set taken by Suga Suga (15 - 10).

Y/N walks over to their court and looks at her three seniors, shaking her head.  Yeji, Moonbyul, and Minnie playfully became offended and hopped off their asses to tackle Y/N.  Y/N's eyes widen- she takes off to have them running around the gymnasium.  "YAH YOU DISRESPECTFUL DONGSAENG!" Minnie screamed.

The Kimsang and Tancheok team look away in embarrasment as their seniors/captains chase the prodigy like dogs.

"Yah- haaaaa... how much stamina does this bitch have?!" Yeji yells, clutching her sides as Y/N continues to get further and further.  Minnie desperately chases after Y/N- until she slipped on a towel and falls to the floor.  Thankfully, she stays on the floor.

Moonbyul, being so determined, chases after Y/N.  Her speed increasing until she nearly ran into Sihyuk's back.  She brings herself to a stop as Sihyuk turns around cluelessly, since he felt a presence behind him.  Tancheok's captain panics then pretends as if she's shooting hoops.  The action confuses the managers and Sihyuk.

Y/N comes to a stop and breathes heavily, her hands behind her head to let in more air.  Sana approaches her giddily, with Chaeyoung following loosely behind.  Y/N faces Sana with a confused look until the shiba-inu hands her water bottle.  

"Ah, kamsahamnida, Sana-ssi...  Anneong, Chaeyoung-shi." Y/N nods her head in gratitude before taking sips of her water bottle.

Sana excitedly smiles and hums.  "Y/N-ssi!  Do you mind teaching us volleyball skills?!  Like my teammates and I!" Sana asks, with a tilted head.  Chaeyoung facepalms from behind Sana.  

Y/N laughs then snorts, "Sure.  Since we're done for the day- your team can take an hour break then meet me back here."

Chaeyoung's eyes widen in surprise but Sana cheers and hops around- leaving a big smooch on Y/N's cheek before innocently walking off (more like skipping off).  The libero looks at Y/N nervously, "U-uh... see you!"

+

Hello all!

So sorry, I turned up later than expected and I apologise.  Many things have happened but in these past months I've been writing more and more.  My drafts are slowly piling up so I figured now's the time to come back and also come with a heads-up- or whatever.

I've recently gotten into Attack on Titan- I don't know why I haven't sooner but here we are- and since the show's on hiatus... I thought it would be a good time to (maybe) publish an AOTxTWICE x fem!reader fanfiction.

I've been working on it for the past two months I believe, and I was wondering if you all would like to read it.  I will publish it nevertheless but just know that;

if people would like it = would be published sooner

if people would not = will be published in the future

Let me know!

Also, drink water and eat (ALL OF YOU).  Stay healthy in these times, love you all!

- 𝒌𝒚𝒆