𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

=Day 4=7:16=

The teams ready themselves, already walking to the gym.  They're startled to hear shoe squeaking and balls hitting the ground.  Jihyo peeks inside, expecting to see the coaches but only sees Y/N breathing heavily.  Ryujin peeks from around Jihyo's back, her eyes widening.

"Mianhaeyo! Let me please get through!" Ryujin rushes through the crowd of players, running to Y/N.  Soyeon and Yeji's eyes widen, they look at each other then rush through the crowd as well.

The teams are confused as to why the three Kimsang players seem frantic, including Kimsang's rookies.  Their eyes widen as Ryujin tackles the setter to the ground, sitting on top of her.  Mina's face slightly reddens in jealousy but they all watch the interaction from the door.

"YOU PABO! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF TO FAINT AGAIN?!" Ryujin screams angrily at Y/N.  The teams including the managers by the door quickly thought to themselves, "Again-?"

Soyeon and Yeji pull the angry Ryujin off of Y/N, the opposite hitter panting as Y/N lays on the floor- her eyes widened in shock.  "Ryujin-shi! Let it go!" Yeji says, holding Ryujin's shoulder with her hand.  Ryujin scoffs and angrily moves her shoulder away from Yeji, she walks to the backroom to get a cart of balls.

The libero sighs, scratching her head before helping Y/N up back on her feet.  The setter bows her head as a "thanks."  She suddenly loses balance- but Soyeon catches her in time.  Tancheok worriedly surround the limping Y/N, Mina and Chaeyoung watching from afar, frowning.  Nayeon, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Wendy's eyes widen- slightly feeling worried.

"I'm fine everyone, gomawoyo, just need some water..." she groggily walks over to her water bottle, taking tiny sips.   Solar sighs in relief, looking at Yeji- her face pleading for an explanation.  Yeji apologetically shakes her head, giving a look meaning that it is not her place to tell.

The teams worriedly look over at Y/N as she sat against the wall of the gymnasium alone, staring at the tip of her shoes.  Feeling Mina's gaze from a couple meters away, Y/N looks straight down in heavy shame- breaking the pinch server's heart.

Jihyo frowns, seeing Mina frown at Y/N, "She'll be okay, Mina-shi."  Y/N plays with her fingers, massaging them and pulling them to stretch them out.  Mina sighs and nods, "Arrasso..."  Ikjin's captain bites her lip in worry, seeing Mina's mood plummeted compared to this earlier morning.

"Mina-ssi... you're up early..." Tzuyu yawned, slowly waking up to see Mina already showered and dressed.

Mina gives a small smile and shyly nods, "Ne... I just can't wait to start the day."  Jihyo- already woken up and dressed raised her eyebrow at Mina.  She thought, "Mina isn't really enthusiastic about waking up early in the morning..."

The captain's eyes widen as Mina happily hums.  "Is it because of Y/N-ssi?

It makes sense, Mina's been acting weirder lately ever since the start of the training camp. I just hope that whatever Y/N-ssi is doing to her is nothing bad."

Y/N is approached by Irene, the opposite hitter squats in front of Y/N and tilts her head up with her index finger. Y/N makes eye contact with Irene and slightly bows her head in a respectable manner. Irene frowns as Y/N's eyes look empty- similar to before.

"Don't look down, Y/N-ah..." Irene helps the girl to her feet, the latter still looking down.  Irene uses her index finger to lift Y/N's head up, kissing her cheek before smiling widely.

"Volleyball is a sport where you look up."

The setter's eyes widen, Irene giggles and waves to Y/N as she jogs to her group.  Y/N stands still, frozen in realization.  Mina watched the whole interaction and frowns.  "I want to be the one kissing her like that..."

Irene returns to her team, Hyebaek looks at her worringly.  The captain laughs and waves it off with a smile, "Y/N-shi will be fine, all she needs..."

Y/N walks to Tancheok's court, warming up her jumps- she hops very little until Yuju approaches her spike from the other side of the court.  Sowon prepares for a one-man block and jumps- surprised to see Y/N next to her in mid-air, completely shutting out Yuju's spike with her arms.  The two descend from their jump whilst Yuju groans and slaps her face.  Tancheok jumps around Y/N excitedly over her block against Yuju.

The teams watch Y/N being celebrated by her team.  And for the first time, they saw Y/N's small genuine smile as Moonbyul ruffles her hair.

Irene smiles and nods approvingly.

"... is a little push, to jump back on her feet.