𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

Sana excitedly smiles and hums.  "Y/N-ssi!  Do you mind teaching us volleyball skills?!  Like my teammates and I!" Sana asks, with a tilted head.  Chaeyoung facepalms from behind Sana.  

-

=2 Hours Later=

"Oh- anneong- you scared me..." Y/N jumps lightly as she felt a hot breath on her ear, her face flusters.  She was sitting down, playing around with the volleyball to pass the time.

The shiba inu smiles cheekily and helps the setter up to her feet.  Y/N becomes confused as Sana is the only member present.  Sana looked around then peeked her head back out of the doors, "GET IN HERE GIRLS!"  Intense shuffling is heard outside making Y/N chuckles as Sana drags them inside.

The young prodigy walks to the middle court where the seven players stood in front of her in line.  Chaeyoung seems to be nervous and Y/N notices so she sends a small comforting smile that eased- all of their nerves.  Jihyo excitedly looks at Y/N, "What do you have for us, Y/N-ssi?"

Y/N turns her head to Jihyo.  "We're going to be doing a four-on-four scrimmage but you all will be playing different positions," she stood still in front of them.  They gave her all kinds of looks.  "Jeongyeon-ssi, you'll be playing opposite hitter.  Momo-shi, you'll play the left wing spiker.  Chaeyoung-shi, you'll be playing the setter position..." Y/N pointed at them as she named their positions.

Two minutes later after getting their temporarily new positions, they decide to randomly pick each other for teammates using rock-paper-scissors.  After a couple rounds of the small passtime; Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, and Y/N were one team- Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, and Chaeyoung were the other.

"Alright, three minutes to discuss plays and such, starting now!"

JeongMoMiChae immediately started to discuss plays and how they would play.  "Have you ever asked for a set before?" Chaeyoung asks Momo.  The setter nervously shakes her head.  Chaeyoung gives a smile, "No need to worry, unnie!  I know a bit of setting so leave it to me!"  She gave a confident smile and jerked her thumb towards herself.  Mina simply smiled at the smaller girl, Jeongyeon cackled and smacked Chaeyoung's back.

Jeongyeon looks to Mina and grabs her shoulders to look her in the eyes.  "Blocking is all about reading the spiker's form.  It seems hard but the best way to put it... is to keep your mind clear," the spiker pokes Mina's forehead making the pinch server scrunch her nose and squint her eyes.  "You observe, so you should know the movements of the soft and kill blocks.  But just know, that we're here to back you up, okay?"

"Ne..."

On the other hand, Tzuyu was monotonously explaining how to block and the simple techniques to Jihyo whilst Y/N was explaining on how to spike to Sana.  "Sana-ssi, spiking is not all about power.  It's just a more simpler way to get the ball on the opponent's floor," Y/N carefully described her definition of spiking.  Sana nods and follows along like a puppy.  "But to get to the spiking point, it's all about the timing and approach.  Always have a firm beginning to give you freedom in the air..." Y/N went on to explain and mimic the form of a spiker on the right-hand side.

"Unnie, don't be afraid to call out one-touches or for someone else to go after the ball.  You can't get every spike blocked and you can't predict every move," Tzuyu kept her straight face as Jihyo seemed to slightly be nervous.  The maknae pats her captain's head comfortingly, "Just go with the flow, unnie.  I know you can do it."

Y/N's timer goes off so she gathers everyone's attention and off they all went to their positions.

Jihyo, the captain of her team, and Jeongyeon, the captain of hers, meet up in the middle and flip a coin to see who serves.  Jeongyeon flips the coin then yells out,

"Heads!  Jihyo's team, Tzuyu's serve!"

The captains head back to their positions then ready themselves as Tzuyu does a normal serve, getting the ball over the net.  Jihyo carefully watches the other side of the court and follows Momo.  Jeongyeon receives the ball, "CHAEYOUNG-AH!"  The receive was slightly low but Chaeyoung was able to make of it and positions herself to set to the left.  Momo starts her approach as Chaeyoung sets the ball a couple of inches over and behind the net as requested.

Momo's spiking form faintly falters but she is able to jump and hit it, meeting Jihyo's late jump.  The ball goes way over and near the end line of Jihyo's court.  Y/N grunts and runs after the ball, successfully fly-receiving it high backwards.  "GET THAT!" She yelled.  Tzuyu runs after the ball and fixes herself into a setting position.

Sana starts her approach on the left, using her arms, she jumps higher than expected but manages to weakly hit the low set.  Though, Mina jumped at the right time and manages to push the ball over the net- gaining the point for her team.

"AAAGHH!" Sana whines as her hands go right up to her head.  Jeongyeon's team cheered and high-fived the blocker.

Y/N breathes heavily and pats Tzuyu's back.  "Nice first set.  But do one slightly higher for Sana-ssi.  Keep your fingers loose." She looked up at her.  Tzuyu nods back, understanding.

Jihyo huffs and picks up the ball to toss it over to Jeongyeon.  "Again!"

+

Woaah yummy 10k views thanks a lot guys!

Muah muah love all of you, stay safe, drink lots of water, and eat EAT

- 𝒌𝒚𝒆