𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"I don't know if you ladies noticed, but in each group called out, there is a player that excels in your first group skill.  For example-" Hoseok gestures towards Y/N, "- Y/N-ssi excels in setting. So she will help you if needed.  Things like that, arrasso?"

"Arrasso!" they say in return.

Hoseok pairs them up with each other in two.  Wheein and Seulgi paired up whilst Y/N and Mina paired up.  "We'll just be doing passing with the ball to warm us up for about fifteen minutes, then we'll get to the real stuff," Hoseok says, grabbing two balls then giving them to Wheein and Y/N.  "Let's start!"

Wheein and Seulgi start tossing the ball back and forth, maintaining a conversation with one another.  Y/N and Mina toss the ball back and forth- though it seems as if Y/N has to chase the ball more than Mina's stationary position.

Hoseok begins to walk up to Mina but stops once Y/N talks to the pinch server.  He chuckles, leaving it up to her.

"A-ah, mianhaeyo!" Mina bows her head in repeat apologetically.

Y/N stands in front of her and shakes her head, waving it off, "It's alright, we all start somewhere."  She begins teaching the form and technique of the fingers to the taller girl.  Mina blushes as Y/N softly grasps her hands, helping her form with her fingers.

Hoseok snickers as Mina fumbles the ball in air, it lightly hits and bounces off her head.

"Mianhaeyo!" Mina bows ninety degrees towards her "teacher."  Y/N straightens Mina's posture by pushing her shoulders.  The setter chuckles and shakes her head once more, "Stop apologizing, it's not your fault."  "Okay!"

"Look, you have to have your fingers like this," Y/N says, she positions her fingers once more.  "Then you have to bring it up over your forehead- your hands should be lined up with your hairline at least," she puts the ball on her fingers, holding it in place.  "Then you push the ball as if you're pushing through the ball, so go from a triangle form to a rectangle form.  Arrasso?" Y/N asks, briefly explaining how to toss.  Mina slightly nods, putting up her tossing form.  Y/N places the ball gently on Mina's fingers.

"Now just push through." Y/N says, demonstrating with an imaginary ball.  Mina nods, tossing the ball high and straight.  Y/N runs to the falling ball, tossing it backwards on top of Mina.

The two now normally toss back and forth, with Y/N chasing the ball a little less.  Hoseok nods in approval.  "As expected from one of the best female setters in Korea." Hoseok thought, chuckling to himself as Mina's eyes sparkle.

Fifteen minutes pass, the four girls move from the warm up to tossing drills.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's group which includes Dahyun, Momo, Yuju, Yuna, and Irene- they have begun receiving drills.  Using Yuju as the temporary spiker, Irene helps teach the rest of the group how to dig up spikes, setter dumps, and basically any ball.

With Namjoon's group, Namjoon and Moonbyul help teach the form of blocking, using Namjoon as a temporary spiker- Moonbyul purposely shuts him down as an example.  She simply jumps up, blocking the ball.  It ricochets off her right hand and onto the ground behind Namjoon.

In Taehyung's court, Lia helps with jump floats whilst Taehyung teaches jump serves.

Jin teaches and helps train his group in spiking.  He plays the blocker position while the other girls jump up to try to spike towards the floor.  Yeji excels, while the rest lack form, power, or jumping height.  Or- just confidence.

Jungkook and Jimin use Kimsang's outdoor track.  Their groups practice side-by-side though are still divided by being taught either stamina or speed.  Soyeon leads her group, being the player with the most stamina in all of the training camp so far.  Yuqi does the same for her group since she is the fastest player in the training camp.

Hours pass, it becomes afternoon.  The coaches decide for a quick 30-minute lunch break, allowing for the girls to eat at the cafeteria.  After releasing the girls for the lunch break, they group up in the gymnasium.  Occupying a court in the empty gymnasium, they chat as they practice- Taehyung stretching on the side but still in the conversation.