𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Y/N-ah was Joohyun-unnie's junior in receiving."

Seulgi pops up behind the four, patting each of their backs.  "Jin jja?!" the four exclaim in surprise.  "Ne, Joohyun-unnie used to go to Kimsang before moving away to Jeonju from Seoul." Seulgi says, also watching the interaction between the setter and her captain.

Kang Seul-Gi (Left Wing Spiker): [Power: 3/5~Jumping: 3/5~Stamina: 3/5~Game Sense: 3/5~Technique: 3/5~Speed: 3/5]

"I heard about the L/N Y/N rumors... now I'm eager to go against her- just to see if they're true." Seulgi smirks sinisterly.

Hyebaek chat amongst themselves before noticing a foreign team.  They decide to walk up to them to formally greet themselves.  Ikjin's eyes widen as they see Hyebaek approaching towards them.  They quickly get up on their feet and bow towards the team, Hyebaek bowing in return.

"Anneonghaseyo, Bae Joohyun imnida, but you can call me 'Irene,'" Irene shakes hands with Jihyo.  "Anneonghaseyo, Park Jihyo imnida. It's a honor to train with your team, Irene-ssi." Jihyo says, returning the greeting.  "Likewise. I heard of you from Kimsang...

I mean this with all due respect, but you're not in the top eight of your province.  Am I correct?" Irene asks, respectfully as she can.  Her words pierce through Ikjin's chest, making them nod weakly in return.  Irene smiles before turning away to walk slowly.  "Well... after this training camp you'll make it in top four."

Irene and the rest of Hyebaek walk away in unison, taking a free court to practice around with.

Ikjin's eyes widen at Irene's bold words.  Nayeon chuckles and smiles, putting her hands on her hips.

"Then let's not disappoint Irene-ssi."

=20:37 (8:37 PM)=

Hours pass, the teams decided to head to the cafeteria.  They walk on the cement path from the gym to the cafeteria with their rumbling stomachs.  Some friend groups are with each other and some stick with their teams.

Y/N is walking with Irene, Minnie, Lia, and Ryujin.

"So Y/N-ah, what you been up to lately?" Irene asks eagerly, missing her receiving junior.  "Nothing much, unnie. Just training under Moonbyul-unnie now." Y/N says before taking a sip of water from her bottle.

"You just missed it, Joohyun-ssi, Y/N-ah jumped to Sowon's fingertips for a block!" Lia says, surprising Irene.  "Jin jja?!" Irene asks, looking to the shorter girl.  Y/N shrugs in response, making the four of their eyes roll.

Minnie pats the back of her junior, "Moonbyul created a volleyball monster."  "Ne, we never trained Y/N-ah's vertical jump that much- especially that high!" Ryujin exclaims, vividly remembering Y/N's bone-chilling block on Ikjin's setter dump.  "Gives me the chills, I would've died the moment you blocked my dump." Ryujin says.

"My my, Y/N-ah, we have to play against each other.  Arrasso?" Irene pulls Y/N in for a side hug, wrapping her arm around the girl's shoulders.  Y/N wraps her arms around Irene's waist and nods, "Arrasso."

Watching from afar, Mina admires Y/N from the back, her feelings foreign to her.  "Mina-chan~ ready to eat some delicious food?" Momo asks, skipping happily.  Mina does not respond, her mind full of things at the moment.  "Mina-chan?  Anneong?" Momo says.  She waves her hand over Mina's face.  "Aish, Mina what are you looking at?!"

Momo follows Mina's eyes, her eyes landing on Y/N in front of them.  "You're staring at L/N Y/N?" Momo asks, curious but also slightly irritated at the setter.  "Nani?  Who's staring at who?" Sana butts in the conversation.

Mina then snaps out of her trance, looking to her unnies.  "Nani?" she asks, confused as to what's going on.  "You were staring at Y/N-ssi?!" Sana gasps, her eyebrows raised.  "NANI?!  IIE!" Mina says, immediately defending herself.  "AIGOO STOP LYING!"

"What is so interesting about her..." Momo seethes through her teeth, scowling.  Mina frowns, "Momo-chan... don't be like that."  "Nande? She's so irritating," Momo says, rolling her eyes.  She sighs and shakes her head, "I don't like her."

Sana sighs and puffs her cheeks, "Momo-chan you shouldn't think like that.  She gave you advice-"  "She had the audacity to talk to someone older than her like that!" Momo cuts Sana off in frustration, grabbing Sana by her shirt collar.

Mina's eyes widen, she quickly separates the two, "Momo-chan, calm down!"  Momo lets go of Sana's shirt, not wanting to bring any unnecessary attention to herself.  She scoffs and looks away, "All L/N Y/N is, is trouble. And I don't like trouble."  The setter walks behind the group stubbornly.

Sana and Mina sigh, frowning to themselves.  "So... what about Y/N-ssi, huh?" Sana wiggles her eyebrows, lightening the mood.  Mina's face tints with light blush, she covers her face with her hands.  "There's nothing about her..." Mina mutters shyly.  Sana giggles and pushes Mina back and forth with her shoulders.  "Aish, no need to lie, you can tell me anything, Mina-chan~!" Sana nudges the latter playfully.

Mina sighs and gives up.  "I don't know-"  "She's hot right?" Sana cuts Mina off with her sentence, Mina blushes pure red at what Sana asked.  "N-ne... it's not just that though..." Mina trails off her sentence, looking away as she plays with a strand of her hair.  "Jin jja? I thought that was all..." Sana questions the latter.

Mina's eyes widen at realization, she looks to her older best friend, "You find L/N-san hot?"  Now it's Sana's turn to blush, "Aigoo... ne, I do..."  The two walk in silence, until the chipmunk gets an idea.

"What if we sit with them in the cafeteria?!" Sana asks suddenly, grabbing Mina's shoulders.  The latter's eyes widen, "NANI ARE YOU CRAZY SANA-CHAN?!"

The two Japanese players freak out in front of Ikjin, their teammates laughing at them.

The four teams finally arrive inside the cafeteria, grabbing their meals, they decide to sit wherever.  Y/N and Dahyun decide to sit by themselves on an open table.

"Y/N-ah, how do you feel about this training camp?" Dahyun asks, taking a bite of her dinner, tteokbokki.  Y/N stuffs her face with rice and bulgogi, swallowing it down, "I think it's going to be interesting."  Dahyun nods, sipping her water. 

+

Hello, another message but I need some of the readers' input... if I were to post another TwicexFemale!Reader or TwicememberxFemale!Reader would you all read it?

xx 𝒌𝒚𝒆