36

-3rd person POV-

Hello readers, i wasn't expecting you to be here soon, then again, i'm playing video games like any other bored teenager.

Back to the story i suppose.

After defeating a large portion of the Covenant fleet, the Supercarrier had ordered a retreat to save their forces for another time. The humans back on the planet were cheering since the "UNSC" had pushed back such a massive fleet for the first time.

The media went had soon though, "why didn't the UNSC use such a ship sooner?", "Why didn't they just destroy them since they had the power?" But the clever ones asked the real questions like "how didn't we notice such large ships on our planet?" and "where are the aliens that had visited us earlier on?"

Of course like any other greedy and corrupt news channels would do, they began to push the UNSC to give them answers, since so many people could have died from this attack.

The UNSC declared that they would have a meeting to explain what had happened, and that they've convince Azur Lane to come to the meeting as well.

A large amount of planets were confused "Azur Lane? Maybe it's a new technologic engineering branch? Were they the ones that built the weapons?" the usual stuff.

.
.
.

As promised by the UNSC, they held a meeting to talk about what had happened, and who "Azur Lane" truly were.

Reporter : excuse me, why are we already meeting new aliens if we're at war! They could be spies!

Whispers could be heard as the cameras flashed towards the UNSC representative's face, we could see Hood, Summer and Jack were seated at the stage.

Reporter : where did those ships come from!? What is Azur Lane!

UNSC Representative : everyoneplease calm down, we'll answer one at a time. For the first question the answer is simple, these Aliens have been fighting the Covenant as well since they had attacked them due to their human-like appearance. The second and third questions are easy to answer, the ships came from Azur Lane, they are an entire faction, not a military branch.

Reporter : why did you allow possibly dangerous fleets into our solar system!?

UNSC representative : *sigh* honestly, we didn't even know their fleet was in the vicinity of our solar system

The reporters went crazy, not being able to detect such a large fleet? Crazy!

However Hood soon took over the mic and let the representative rest.

Hood : now then, i am one of the members of Azur Lane as stated by the representative, and i am here to clear up a few questions.

Reporter : how did you get your fleet here without detection!

Hood : haha, simple really, we are the ships themselves

The cameras flashed once more as reporters were calling Hood crazy, shouting out that she should be taken off the stage

Hood : this is disappointing, i will show you instead

Hood pointed towards the window, the large side of Hood's ship could be seen since it towered over the building

Jack got off her seat and approached Hood, tugging her skirt. Hood looked down and knelt down.

Hood : what is it princess?

Jack : *yawn*....... gift

She opens her hand, revealing a small chip. Hood's eyes lit up with excitement.