45

Purifier's POV

Jack was currently sleeping on my rigging, with a pillow hugged closely to her chest. I took a picture and sent it to her mothers to prove that, yes, i can be a good babysitter!

Although i did have to change the shielding a bit so that it formed a dome around Jack so that nothing to could hurt her.

Purifier : good job me! Thank you me.

Although, it would be fine if i hugged her right? Hopefully, her hair looks so smooth and fluffy!

I reach out and gently stroke her hair, surprisingly her hair was really nice to touch! A bit too nice though, perhaps this is why her moms keep patting her head? It does make sense.

I wonder if i can make my own hair as soft as hers? Then again, i could just ask Observer for a special shampoo or something.

Just as i was enjoying Jack's hair, my radar picks up another fleet of alternate sirens, time to put up the shields again. The systems fired back up and the weapons were online. Love the weapons, but sometimes it ends the fights too quickly which ruins some of the fun.

But who cares? There will always be someone to play with.

Unless i literally kill every single living being on this planet of course, but that won't happen! Oh who am i kidding? The Empress in this universe is probably also pretty demanding as well.

Come to think about it, what happened to the other Arbiters? They usually stick to being in command of each other or one of the ower ranks. So it's rather they're relaxing, or they're fighting. Maybe even a mixture of both.

A lasers flew at me, but were deflected by the shield around my hull.

Purifier : oh would you mind!? I'm having a mental debate with myself over here!

??? : ho HO! If that's so then why aren't you talking to me, me!?

Standing before me was one of the most beautiful beings i've had the chance to gaze upon.

Purifier : oh it's me! Hi me!

Purifier F : hello me! Nice weather today isn't it!

Purifier : not really, it lacks the snow flakes.

Purifier F : aha! That proves that i'm the real one! Only the real Purifier would like all the chaos!

The fool! I said i liked the snow flakes, but i never mentioned nuclear winters! She IS the false one!

Purifier F : now then, EAT LASER!

Purifier : NOT UNTIL YOU EAT THEM FIRST!

Usually a siren fleet including an Elite siren would have been more than enough to deal with past Purifier, but sadly she's the better Purifier now!

Other Purifier would started to increase the power level of the laser, causing it to increase in size.

Purifier F : take this, bigger laser!

Purifier : i can do better! BIGGER-ER LASER!

My laser soon over took other me's laser, however the other fleet ships kept taking the hit instead of hitting me from the side. God why do they have such terrible AI? Jack was able to program them to cook with their god damn barrels as arms!

Purifier F : ah, more power, why didn't i think of that before?

Purifier : that's because​ you aren't me, me!

Jack : what kind of weird fever dream am i in right now?

Jack simply raised one of her fingers and a rail gun on her rig opened up on me-, i mean other me, instantly vaporizing her.