44

3rd person POV

It was a boring day for Purifier, she hasn't gotten a good fight in a long time, her muscles were twitching just to prove that point. Sure, she was happy that Empress and Orochi were happily living with Jack, but she needed action, just a small thing to spice her life a little, ya know?

So Purifier went to Observer Alpha for advice, since she was one of the smartest people she knew, besides Tester. She got off the couch and went towards the lads, which was the place Observer Alpha and Zero usually were.

Purifier : hey Observer, i'm bored.

Observer A : *sigh* and why must you interrupt me during my research? I'll have you know it's important.

Purifier : yea yea, i get it. But please, i've been dying to wrap my hands around something that can bleed.

Observer took one long breath of air, before exhaling it and swiveling the chair to face Purifier.

Observer : why don't you ask permission to leave for a small vacation? I'm sure Empress will allow it considering you aren't doing much these days.

Purifier : wait, didn't Jack go do a mission? Maybe i could join her!

Observer : what do you mean a "mission" she's been with her mothers this entire time.

Purifier : oh you wouldn't understand me Obby-

Observer : never call me that again.

Purifier : right, as i was saying, you wouldn't understand me, you don't perceive reality like i can!

Observer rubs the bridge between her nose and sighs, she nodded her head then went back go work on her project.

Purifier made her way out the lad and stood out in the open, inhaling some air she smiles. Bringing out her rigging to test the the new functionality of the device Jack had given everyone, she scrolls through the large list of various shipgirls before landing on Jack's profile.

Just as she was about to send a request to visit her, a notification appeared in her mail box. Opening it reveals Empress asking Purifier to look after Jack while they worked.

Purifier : talk about timing, this is great!

The "request" button soon changed to a "go" button, she had gotten the all clear to simply just be right next to her imediately. She taps it with excitement clearly on her face.

Jack was simply floating above the water minding her own business as she ate her candy, however the signs of teleportation appears next to her and Purifier came through the portal with a mad grin.

Purifier : hey princess! Whatcha doin~?

Jack looked at Purifier in surprise before smiling.

Jack : hi Purifier! I'm guessing my ability to pause time is gone now?

Purifier : never knew you had one, but i'll say yes anyway! Yes!

Jack : so did mommy tell you to babysit me while they're working?

Purifier : mm-hm! I mostly came for some action though, all i could do back at home was laze around all day!

Purifier says that while a clear pout was etched on her face. However she then looks around her to see all the devastation caused by an unknown entity.

Purifier : whooa! You did this? Why didn't you invite me!?

Jack : i didn't cause it, i'm pretty sure we're up against an alternate Azur Lane and Sirens.