47

Third person POV (alternate shipgirls will have "ALT" in their names.)​

We could see a panting Purifier surrounded by conscious and unconscious shipgirls, some were barely stand while others were pointing there weapons at Purifier.

Jack was still peacefully sleeping on Purifier's rigging, a number of shipgirls had tried to hurt her during the fight, however Purifier's resolve to not get her ass pummelled into a Puri-sandwich was far stronger than their resolve.

Purifier : THE SIGMA PURIFIER WINS AGAIN! HAHAHA!

Zuikaku ALT : NOT YET!

Zuikaku shoots towards Purifier with malicious intent, along with the back up from Shokaku they thought of themselves as near invincible.

Purifier : YES! TURN THAT MIND SET INTO A GRIND SET!

Zuikaku swung directly for Purifier's head, whilst Shokaku had her planes attack both of Purifier's sides while she fights Zuikaku. Purifier ducks beneath her swing and reels back her fist, which began to gather fire for some odd reason.

Purifier : falco-PUNCH!

Zuikaku flies across from Purifier and ends up imbedded into the docks walk ways. Shokaku'​s planes dive down and fire their weapons at her, which all hit but didn't seem to scratch her, only the shielding.

Just as one of the planes tried to kamikaze into Purifier, she grabbed the front of the plane, practically crushing the nose and threw it at Shokaku. Shokaku swiftly dodges and retreats back to Zuikaku, picking her up to get her patched up.

Purifier cracks her knuckles and turns to the rest of the shipgirls with a smile on her face.

Purifier : okay, warm up is over.

Purifier's rigging glowed intensely, the energy readings on the shipgirl's equipment spiked beyond the energy scale of any siren they had faced off against. The younger kanses fell to their knees in despair, the older ships charged towards Purifier in a last ditch effort to win.

One of Purifier's guns aimed towards the fleet, however just before it could fire a portal opened up beside Purifer. A hand reached out and slapped Purifier's head, causing the girl to stuble a bit.

Purifier : hey watch it! I was-

Purifier turned around to see the kind smile of Friedrich, however Purifier's instincts were screaming at her to apologies imediately.

Purifier did the exact opposite.

Purifier : sup grandma-

*THWACK*

Purifier : GAH!

Friedrich reached into Purifier's rigging, tearing through the shielding like paper and scooping up her sleeping daughter. She nuzzled her face against Jack, causing the little bundle of fluffy hair and comfy dress to wake up.

Jack : *yawn* mama?

Friedrich : yes sweety~ let's get you back home, you need a shower and then you can eat.

Jack nodded her head, although she fell asleep against her mother soon after.

Friedrich turns towards Purifier and looks at the carnage she had caused, no one had died but that didn't mean no one was hurt.

Friedrich​ : Purifier, make sure to pay them properly for entertaining you.

Purifier : yes ma'am....

The battleship soon left via another portal, leaving the chaotic siren alone with an entire fleet, an injured fleet but a fleet none the less.

The first shipgirl to snap out of her stupor was an Eagle Union carrier.