39

-Jack's POV-

The golden man was really shiny, but he didn't seem to bad. I walked back to Irisviel and held her hand.

Iskandar : HAHAHA! I see! You must be a king yourself! From one king to another, would reveal your true?

??? : HA! A mere mongrel like you doesn't know the name of THE true king?

Jack : hm...... True name...... Gilgamesh.....

Gilgamesh : FUHAHAHAHA! I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE!

Just as Gilgamesh​ clapped, a blast was heard and we could see berserker was back up. He looked up at Gilgamesh​ and cried out in rage.

??? : AAAAAAAHHH!

Gilgamesh visibly scowled at berserker, obviously annoyed by his presence. Two portals opened up besides Gilgamesh, and two weapons poked out of them.

Gilgamesh : a mad dog like you dares to gaze upon my divine form!? That is a crime punishable by death! May your remains entertain me, dog.

The two weapons shoot out of the portals, going faster than sound. Berserker dodged the first one, gripped the handle and then used it against the second weapon, striking it away.

Gilgamesh : you...... You...... YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY TREASURES!?

Jack : i think........ We should leave....

Irisviel : that does seem like a good idea......

She picked me up and began to try to walk away from the scene. You might be thinking why i'm not carrying her.

It would be uncomfortable for her, and i wouldn't be able to see anything.

Irisviel began to walk away faster as the sound of explosions and screaming berserker could be heard. I tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

She turned her head towards me.

Jack : i could........ Kill them all..... Now?

Irisviel : i-i think it would be smarter if we left for now!

Jack : oh....... Okay.....

We made our way back to the car, Iri took the wheel and began to drive off, the explosions could still be seen in the distance. While Iri was driving, she would open random songs and try to hum along with the lyrics, i was just taking a nap.

.
.
.

We had finally gotten back to the Einzberns estate, which was the castle. Or is it a palace?

The first thing i did when we got back was head towards my bedroom to get a comfortable rest. Although i could slightly hear Irisviel and Kiritsugu talking about a strategy.

I could hear Kiritsugu call my name, so i went out my room and headed down the stairs into the massive room at the entrance.

Jack : *yawn*..... Ye?

Kiritsugu : i have a plan, however i just need to know one thing. Do you have anything to protect Irisviel while we're gone?

Jack : yea.....

I summoned the Spartans that i had previously used back at the UNSC space station.

The ten spartans appeared behind me, all cockong their guns and looking around the area.

Jack : the woman is the VIP.

Spartans : roger that.

They soon split off and went into any kind of advantage points around the castle, mostly armed with sniper rifles. The few armed with assault rifles stayed near Irisviel.