41

Jack's POV

The windows were all sealed by a protective screen as we entered our homeworld's atmosphere to prevent the glass from melting. The ship shook as we descended back to home, once the violent shaking had stopped, the windows were re-opened to let us view outside.

Clouds flew by as we made our way back to the docking stations, i could hear people talk about getting some rest back in their beds. However Hood and Summer were talking about reporting back to all my mommies with the information they've gathered.

I rubbed my eyes gently and yawned a little, i really need to rest near mommy.

A sudden tab came up from the system, it was a warning sign.

[WARNING! FLOOD ENTITIES DETECTED NEAR SOLAR SYSTEM! RECOMMEND ELIMINATION OR ESCAPE!]

'hmm, that'​s a problem. System can you tell me if we can still be infected by the Flood? '

[Gathering information.......... Answer has been discovered, there is a small chance of infection, small but possible.]

'​welp guess we're moving to a different reality.'

[player, isn'​t that a little drastic? You could try to eliminate-]

'and get one of my family members hurt? The Flood aren'​t known for being painless during an infection.'

[.... Very well, shall i start the transportation of every Azur Lane member now?]

'​no, let me tell my moms first.'

I put my sleep aside for now then i head towards my home, followed by Summer and Hood since they had something to report. During the walk Summer offered to carry me which i gladly took.

.
.
.

The walk back home was mostly calming and uneventful, which was good.

Summer : if it wouldn't trouble you too much princess, but could you tell me why you seem troubled?

Jack : mm......... You shouldn't worry too much...... Just a small problem.

Summer : as you wish. Now where was i? Ah yes, Miss Hood if it wasn't too much of a bother could you teach me to make some proper tea? I would like to drink some during my reading sessions.

Hood : oh that, wouldn't be a problem in the slightest. I'm rather happy that you've asked me, the best tea leaves you should use ar-

I tuned out their conversation and opened the system to look for proper realities to head to, maybe another Azur Lane multiverse without all the HALO shenanigans? That would've been the most reasonable option, but i have too many mommies already.

Actually, maybe an empty reality would be better, no sentient life and mineral filled worlds? We could then use our warp gates to head into different realities for a bit of spice in our lives.

That would be nice, no war among ourselves and all the time i need to spend with mommy.

A light shake brought me out of my thinking, in front of me was the door into my home, i had Summer put me down. I quickly ran towards the door and jumped to press the doorbell.

Summer : *giggles* you seem to be excited princess.

Jack : yea.......... I am.

The door quickly opened, but not fast enough to inflict any damage to the hinges. I look up to see the smiling face of mommy staring at me.

Jack : mommy! Up up!

F.D.G : Aww! Mommy's missed you sooo much! Come to mommy!

Jack lifted her arms above her head to let Friedrich lift her easier, to Friedrich's eyes that was adorable.