38

-Jack's POV-

It was pretty dark now, but that didn't interfere with my performance in combat. We went down to the beach and i could see Lancer holding two spears covered up in cloth.

Lancer : i see that you actually came to battle, although was it wise to bring your "master"?

I threw a bubble shield down next to Irisviel, the bubble soon formed around her. Lancer, or Diarmuid as obvious as it was already.

Jack : true name, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne.

Diarmuid :............. It seems like you've done your research.

He threw away the cloth covering his spears, gold and red. He went into a stance and so did i, although mine was waaaay more relaxed.

He put some pressure into his legs and launch off towards me, intending to skewer me.

Once he got close enough, i brought out a blade, randomly selected of course.

I slammed my sword against his red spear and use the momentum to dodge the yellow spear

(i remember the name of the spears, yellow is Gae Buidhe, and the red is Gae Dearg. Just too lazy to repeatably type it in.)

Diarmuid : a saber hm? Since you know of my name, may i know yours?

Jack : my name....... Is Jack....... Just Jack......

Diarmuid : *sigh* i see then, this shall be a duel, prepare yourself child.

He charged at me once again, using his red spear to try stab me. I deflected that spear but he then thrusted the yellow spear into my torso. But the shield around me took the hit.

Diarmuid : interesting magic barrier Jack, however. That won't defend you any longer.

He swung his yellow spear against me once again, but he aimed for my wrist instead. I pull the blade forward a bit and angle it against the spear, but he still hit me anyway.

'i hate using swords, knives are my favorite'

Right after hitting my wrist he swung the red spear and struck from my shoulder all the way too my hip. Which wasn't an acomplishment since i was so short.