42

Jack's POV

I knew that peace wasn't going to last forever, i would know.

Considering that i'm the one who started a small nerf war between the destroyers, naturally we had to use an arena to avoid hurting random ship girls. Manjuus included.

Laffey : mm, mag empty.........

Javelin : EEEH!? I GAVE YOU A WHOLE CRATE OF DARTS THOUGH!

Laffey : oh.......... Where's the ammo box?

Javelin :....... Laffey, i think you're sitting on it.

Jack : i don't mean to interrupt your conversation, but Nimi-chan is rushing us with an automatic nerf shotgun.

If i were to look out from our pillow trench i would see a being of destruction and death, so i stayed down where it's safe. A dramatic scream was heard from San Diego getting gunned down.

Ayanami : this, is fun.

Jack : you're only saying that because​ you're using the machine gun.

Ayanami : that's exactly why it's fun.

I probably shoot tell you guys the team players huh? On my team there's me, Javelin, Laffey and Ayanami. On the opposing side is Nimi, Eldridge, Yuudachi and Unicorn. San Diego wasn't playing with us she just got shot by a stray dart honestly.

Surprisingly enough, the reason we were mostly pinned down was due to Unicorn using a nerf machine gun as well. She wasn't good at it but the random darts going everywhere was definantly keeping us pinned down.

Javelin : hm...... We need to come up with a plan!

Jack : using your nerf gun as a shield is against the rules, unless it has a gun shield attachment.

Javelin : nevermind.......

Laffey : Laffey has idea, gangsta firing blindly.

Jack :.......... Worth a shot i guess.

Me, Laffey and Javelin fired blindly at our enemies, causing Unicorn to panic and ducked into cover. The sound of Ayanami's machine was then heard firing as her darts flew at our enemies.

Just as we were about to charge towards their trench world war 1 style, our care takers called our names.

Illustrious : Unicorn, it's dinner time!

Unicorn : i-i'm coming! Wait for me please!

F.D.G : Jack sweety! Dinners done!

Jack : okay mom! Bye guys we can play later.

Javelin : awww....

Laffey : that is fine, Laffey requires sleep.

I made a small sprint to mommy and jumped into her arms, she wraps her arms around me, then lifts me up.

Jack : where's other mommies?

F.D.G : they're just doing to finishing touches, don't worry too much sweet pea.

I nodded my head and then snuggled into her embrace a bit more, to get comfortable. While we made our way back home a few manjuus were building something, a food stand by the looks of it.

Jack : mommy, what are the manjuus doing?

F.D.G : hmm? Oh right, you haven't experienced an event yet have you? We'll be having a small concert soon so a lot of stands will be opening up as well. The concert will mostly be singing and dancing though.