46

Jack's POV

I was watching Purifier trying to fling the little dude off her arm, failing miserably in the process. Hope she had learnt her lesson, the only people allowed to wake me up are my moms, and me.

I wonder if Azur Lane will try to kill the both of us? Most likely honestly even if ihad let them live. Even if they try to bribe me with candy, it'll be pretty difficult to bribe Purifier.

Meh, we'll solve that issue when we get there, for now i'm going to enjoy the show as i hug my body-sized pillow.

Well, the pillow in question was taller than i was, but that isn't too much of a problem. The lack of a comfortable blanket was. I opened the system to see if i could find any blankets in storage, which wasn't difficilt thanks to the almighty search bar.

I snuggle back into a small burrito on Purifier's rigging and start to doze off into the distant cheesecake filled lands.

POV change, Purifier's POV

FUCK FUCK FUCK, IT WON'T LET GO!

The hell is this made made of?! It deflected a laser shot for Empress's sake!

Think Puri, think. What is effective against small Russian abominations? Water? Capitalism?

Do i even have a book describing capitalism? Surely not.

.

.

.

Okay, surprisingly enough i do, did i get it from a past mission sent by Observer? Eh whatever, i have an abomination to cleanse.

Purifier : BEGONE FOUL BEAST! THE POWER OF CAPITALISM COMPELS YOU!

"Russian Abomination" : *incoherent​ russian hissing*

Purifier : begone i say! THE LORD OF CAPITALISM COMPELS YOU!

The abomination soon started melting, becoming a puddle of red with a small red hammer and sickle on the top right. Instead of throwing the sludge into the water, i pour it into a container labeled "forbidden substance" and left it in the secured compartment of my rigging.

I then started to sanitize myself with whatever the fuck Observer had put into my storage compartment.

Purifier : much better now to murder something to forget about the creature that shall not be spoken of.

I look at the radar to see another siren fleet to my north east, ot my slight right for those that don't know compass directions.

Siren fleets are fun to destroy, but they don't really pose much of a threat since i know basically every trick in their book. So instead, i'll go fight those shipgirls that Jack had a run into before i got here!

Good thinking Purifier!

Since the shipgirls in this universe that basically lost, i wonder how much battle experience they have by now? Ooh, my body is shivering with excitement!

Now then, i have my opponents, but what handicaps should i give them? Worse laser fire? Weaker shields? Or.....

... Or....

Full physical?

Truly i am a genius, not only can i draw out the fight, i can also let Jack sleep peacefully on my rigging without interruption! My ingenuinety frightens even the likes of me.

.

.

.

THIS WAS AN AWESOME IDEA!