40

-Jack's POV-

It's been boring lately, maybe i should just get out of this mission and head home? I was heading back to mom after all.......

But i did promise the system to save Irisviel....

*sigh* Hopefully i can eat some cheesecake when i get back.

.
.
.

After ten minutes of debating, i have decided to rush things a little.

I went towards Irisviel and tugged her sleeve, she turned her head towards me with a happy look.

Irisviel : yes Jack?

I then shoved my hand into Irisviels abdomen and dragged out the grail that was now contained within a small flask. I fixed her just as i pulled out leaving her feeling slightly queasy.

I looked at the flasked filled with the corrupted grail and decided to call Kiritsugu.

(kudos to whoever gets the reference.)​

Jack :......... Grail is bad....

Kiritsugu : context Jack.

Jack : the grail........ Was muddy.

Kiritsugu :....... What happened to my wife Jack?

Jack : no need to worry....... I just pulled out the grail.....

Kiritsugu : i....... See.....

I turn off the phone and ticked that off the bucket list, why didn't i just do that earlier? Although i'll have to properly fix her body, well more like transform her body into a proper human one.

Now then, the hit list.

1. Gilgamesh.

2. Iskandar.

3. Lancelot.

4. Caster.

5. Assassin : DEAD

6. Kirei : DEAD

7. Diarmuid​ : DEAD

Hmm? Am i missing anyone, i don't think so? I'll find out eventually.

.
.
.

After a few hours, i had decided to bomb their bases, but the purple haired little girl seemed dead inside, but that's not my problem. I'll let Kiritsugu and Irisviel decide what to do.

Now then, the last servant left to kill is Archer.

Gilgamesh, the king of heroes, a man with a lot of sharp sticks. I have the cure for cocky people with lots of power.

.
.
.

Gilgamesh : ha! I see that you've taken care of all the over mongrels, i suppose you wish to take my treasures?

Jack :........ Yes?

Gilgamesh : HAHAHAHA! MAY YOU AMUSE ME CHIL-

*BANG*

And just like that i removed Gilgamesh's head with my Barrett. What you thought this battle would be legendary? Ha! No. I want to get back to my mommies after all, i have no time for demi-gods.

[congratulations! Mission has been completed! Rewards will be sent shortly.]

' what about Irisviel and Kiritsugu? What will they do?'

[not our problem player.]

'understandable, have a nice day.'

[Good, transporting player back to previous position now....]