Chapter 17: Anger

YOUR POV
   "Princess. Prince Lui would like to meet with you in the strategy room." The head guard, Gabe, explained outside my room. I was still a little annoyed with him, especially since he kidnapped me. Granted Shu did that too, but that's not the point I was trying to make.
   "I'm coming." I had on a plain dress that was made for me. I haven't realized how many things were scarce due to the war. Walking down the hallway, Gabe right behind me watching my every move. I guess he doesn't want me to escape. Still, I was trying to mark how far my room is from the kitchen, ballroom, and anything else I passed.
   After about five minutes of walking Gabe and I made it to the strategy room. "After you princess." Gabe opened the door for me.
   "Please don't talk to me like nothing happened." I gave him a sassy look as I walked in to the room and saw the shark tooth man I didn't want to see. "What have I done to be graced with your presence Lui."
   "You don't have to be so snide (y/n). Especially to the one who saved you from Red Eye." Lui walked over to me and grasped my hand to kiss it. I immediately pulled it away and gave him a disgusted look. "Looks like someone's annoyed. Anyways let me get straight to the point, tell me his plans."
   "What? Why would I do that?! Red Eye is actually not as bad as our parents make him out to be. The people he rules are actually happy to be there. There's no shortage of food, taxes are evened out-"
   "The guy kidnapped you, taking you away from your friends and family. Why are you defending him!" Lui was getting mad, no not mad, aggravated. He took hold of my wrist with such force it almost caused me to tumble to the floor. "I'll ask you again. TELL ME HIS PLANS!"
   "Heck no!" I shook my hand out of his grasp. "Don't tell me what to do! I'm just as much royalty as you are!"
   "Ha! Don't make me laugh. Red Eye kept your kingdom alive to serve as a puppet kingdom! Do you really think your parents have control over their own kingdom anymore? After they lost you, they lost the people. Red Eye took you and basically held it over your parents heads for the whole time you've been gone. The people no longer believed in them and rioted. So don't you dare think you're even on par with me (y/n). I'm the reason you're here now so be grateful!"
   "I don't care! It wasn't Red Eye's fault that my whole kingdom fell to disarray, how could he have predicted that?"
   "Oh, but he clearly meant to cause some sort of harm. Taking you was just the icing on the cake for him. Now I won't ask you again tell me his plans."
   I turned away from Lui. I didn't feel like taking his crap right now. Shu would never have wanted this to happen to my kingdom. Not on purpose. Lui is just trying to get in my head. Sad thing is, it's working. The more I think about it, the more the pieces come together.
   "Answer me (y/n)."
   "Would you just shut up! Shu would never purposely hurt me and my kingdom like that-" I covered my mouth, nervously looking at Lui for a reaction.
    He started laughing. "Don't give me that look! I already knew Red Eye was Shu. I'm not an idiot like the rest of you. Scar face may be Red Eye now, but he's still weak. He hides behind his strategies and never really fights. After I figured out he was Shu, I knew he wasn't as terrifying as everyone thought he was." Lui stopped talking and looked down at the strategy table. "You know what, I don't need to know his plans anymore. I'll just stick to my original one." He looked back to face me. "Shu took you for a reason. You're his weakness (y/n). What's going to happen is that Shu will try to storm my kingdom trying to get you back. He'll fail, I'll gain all of the artifacts from the kingdoms he had stolen, and I will rule over the six kingdoms with you by my side whether you like it or not."
   "I would never join you!" I turned to run out of the room. Opening the door I was stopped by Gabe. "Move!"
   "Not going to happen princess."
   Lui walked up behind me. "And here's where the second part of plan comes in. You're going to be held in your room until all of this is over. Then after I defeat Red Eye we'll get married."
   I stared at him with horror. "I'll never be a part of your plan."
   "I wasn't asking."

KINGDOM OF FLAMES
3RD PERSON POV
   "I'm sorry your majesty! We have failed to find princess (y/n). On another note Gabe has also disapearred."
   Shu ran a hand through his hair. "I know what happened. I want you to gather all of our forces together to get ready for a grand siege of the Kingdom of Dragons. We will leave in two days. Summon Hancho and Ken for war preparations as soon as possible."
   "Yes sir!"
   As the guard left the room Valt looked at his friend. "Are you doing okay?"
   "They took (y/n), of course I'm not okay! I should've expected this when Gabe, or whoever he really is wanted a job protecting her. This is all my fault."
   Valt pat Shu on his back and gave him his signature smile. "It's going to be okay Shu. I know it. We're going to get her back and stick it to Lui."
   "It's not going to be so easy. I know he's using (y/n) as leverage." Shu shook his head. "I need to get the artifacts of the kingdoms. I have a feeling I'll need them."
   As Shu got up and headed for his vault that held the magical items of each kingdom. "Shu, I have one more question."
   "What is it Valt?"
   "What are you going to do once you've defeated Lui. Kill him, or let him live?"

_____________________________________________
1054 Words

   This should've come out so much sooner! Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Stay Safe and have a great day!!!