Epilogue

3RD PERSON POV

Before the War of the Six Kingdoms the lands were in chaos. The kingdoms never agreed and fought with each other all the time over resources and pointless battles. The monarchs of those times created laws that only hurt their citizens instead of helping them. The only hope that those citizens had was that someday a ruler possessing all six artifacts from all six of those kingdoms would come and unite them all under them.

The War of the Six Kingdoms began with Red Eye who started a massive take over of the six kingdoms forcing the remaining monarchs who hadn't been picked off at that point of time to work together. Even in this time of crisis those monarchs couldn't agree and couldn't work together in harmony to save their people leaving them defenseless to Red Eye's attacks. Red Eye would've continued his attacks until the world burned if it wasn't for Princess (y/n) from the Kingdom of Crystals who seemingly changed his heart and who later revealed himself to be Prince Shu of the Kingdom of Flames.

After what has been known as the War of the Six Kingdoms, it took almost five years for those six kingdoms to finally be united under one ruler. That being the legendary ruler who wore the artifact armor, King Shu Kurenai. Those five years were strenuous with Shu personally going from kingdom to kingdom with the armor and setting each economy straight and becoming a part of what is now called. King Kurenai of course, still made time to go back to the capital of Acane which is named Spryzen and is based where the castle of the Kingdom of Flames used to exist. Shu did this of course to stay meet back up with the love of his life and fiance (y/n) who didn't push to get married until Shu was able to reunite all the kingdoms under the artifact armor.

The albino king worked long and hard to quell any rebellions and to apologize to those he had conquered before as Red Eye. He explained his reasonings and did promise to do better as their king. Although some didn't buy the act, especially when they found out this long dead prince caused the War of the Six Kingdoms, others supported him. Was it because of the artifact outfit he wore or the legacy of his family that is unknown. What is known though was that King Kurenai did create a faction with all of the rulers of the other kingdoms, except of the prince of the Kingdom of Dragons though. Fore he had been arrested and imprisoned on counts of treason along with his right hand man Gabe. Either way, the other heads of the other kingdoms, Zac, Valt, Ken, and (y/n) gave their support to Shu and together they brought upon eons of peace that would last after they were all gone.

Of course, that diplomatic stuff isn't the only part of the story left untold. That story is what the history books of the Acane entailed. What most didn't know was the love story behind it all and that main motivation King Kurenai had for inciting this change in ruling was all for his queen.

SPRYZEN
YOUR POV

"Sasha do you know where my bouquet is?! I can't find it and Shu and I took three hours to pick out the specific flowers for it!" To say I was stressed was an understatement. After I recovered from my lovely injury given to me by that overly dressed throne room chair, I was in Spryzen and Shu had already begun on uniting th six kingdoms. By the time I saw him next he had brought home with him Zac, Valt, and Ken whom I was ecstatic to see. What he also brought home with him was an extremely expensive looking ring. For me of course

It had a silver loop with a fiery red gemstone that he claimed he got from my home the Kingdom of Crystals. We both agreed that our world needed to unite first before we could get married. For the sake of Shu's sanity though, he said he wanted to at least give me a ring as the promise of what he desired us to be in the future. Married monarchs.

Of course I never really realized how fast that day would come. "(y/n) calm down. Your bouquet is already downstairs being held by Nika along with the rest of your flowers." Sasha, my bridesmaid put both her hands on her shoulders. "Everything is perfect. The dress Zac made you. The food that was tailored to your wishes. Take a deep breath."