Chapter 5: Why Does He Want Me?

YOUR POV
   I woke up to a warm comfort surrounding me. It almost made me forget what type of situation I was in. That was until I fully opened my eyes to meet with a black shirt that belonged to my captor, Red Eye. Granted the warmth was really nice.
   Noticing the tight grip around my waist, I wasn't getting out of his grip anytime soon. I just relaxed and looked at his features. His face was sculpted, but also gave off a soft and innocent look. Not that innocent if you think about him being a War Lord and all. Red Eye's snow white hair reminded me of Shu. Now that I think about it a lot of his features reminded me of Shu. From his face, to the way he acted in some situations when explaining things. Strict, but caring.
   He then shifted a bit. I then realized at that moment he had both arms grasping my waist. As he shifted he took me along with him and pulled me on top of his chest as the rest of his body was facing upwards. Half my body was on him and the other half was stuck on his chest.
   My face flushed in red. I felt so embarrassed. Then again he can do what he wants with me. I looked at his face again and into his closed eyes. Who is this guy? Why did he want to take over? What did he want me for?
   All those thoughts rushed out of my mind when, "What are you looking at me for?" Red Eye mumbled.
   "I-I." I couldn't say anything and I just looked away.
   He slowly gets up and puts the rest on my body on the plush bed. "I should get up anyways. The sun is already up way past the north hill. I need to go to a meeting with Wakiya." He goes to our shared bathroom as I lay down on the bed in my red silk gown I put on last night. Laying down for probably five minutes in the comforter, Red Eye comes back out. "Ken should be here with breakfast for you. After that around two p.m. I want you to meet me out in the garden for lunch."
   "O-okay." I sat up and looked down at my lap. The feeling he gave off was extremely intimidating that I couldn't really look straight at him.
   "Hey. Look at me princess." Blushing I looked up at him. He gave me what I think was a smile. "That's better. There's a dress in the bathroom for our lunch date after. Don't be late." He then turned around and walked out of the master bedroom we were in.
   Date. I'm going on a date with the person who kidnapped me just yesterday. Maybe I can find out more about him. Maybe even who he is. Slowly, I fell asleep in the soft king sized bed. Maybe for now, I could just forget about this until Ken comes to wake me up.

RED EYE'S POV
   I walked to the throne room to see Wakiya there. "Well, it's been a while since you've woken up late. What, been having fun with your little princess last night." I saw the blond bimbo smirk with that comment.
   I'd never do anything like that to my (y/n) until she's fully mine. "Keep your thoughts to yourself. Did that blue porcupine give any information up?"
   "He explained that the three were going to ally the day before you took over the Kingdom of Agriculture. Then you went in on that invasion to get your little princess and left their army barely touched, plus they're basically free from your control. The Kingdom of Dragons is another story. Apparently the Kingdom of Dragons wanted (y/n), your little princess, to marry their Prince, Prince Lui."
   This is what set my blood a flame. That blue haired Prince should stay as far away as he can from (y/n). He should know that she belongs to me and only me. "Wakiya, what's the status on Diago." I commanded. I wanted some news that didn't set me on a spiral of anger. I tried my best to keep my temper under control.
   "Diago said they haven't really come up with anything yet. Both kingdoms are still in shock of the double line up and a princess being taken captive. They think that your using her a leverage when really you just wanted her for yourself. I guess it's kind of scaring them. But we still can't have another full invasion. The Kingdom of Dragons has an army like no other." Wakiya explained.
   "Tell Diago to try and gain their trust and tell Rantaro to  get the army together and train them harder. Also, about Valt..." I trailed off.
   "I know he was your best friend, but is it really the best to tell him."
   "Aren't you supposed to be the one to help me make those type of decisions?" I smirk.
   The blond rolled his eyes. "Ya, Ya, whatever! I just don't advice it. It's Valt for crying out loud! That child can't shut his mouth for a second." He kept lecturing me, but that didn't take away that feeling and anger from Lui. Ever since I was young he agonized me. We practiced fighting with each other and he gave me that scar on my face. He 'accidentally' hit me with a sword across my face.
   "Well that's it for today. I'm going back to my queen." I turned around and walked out of the throne room.
   Faintly I heard Wakiya say something, but I only heard the last part. "...will be mine..." I didn't really care at this point and went to the garden to meet up with my queen.

YOUR POV 
   Breakfast was AMAZING! Everything tasted so good. I may have been a princess but ever since Red Eye took over, he cut off and burned some planting grounds which made everyone, even the royals, take into consideration all the food we'd need to save and how to divide it among others. It's been so so long since I've had (breakfast). The ingredients used for that meal was all considered 'special' and for last resort situations.
   I then heard another knock on the door. "My Lady, don't forget your lunch date with Red Eye." Ken yelled from outside the door red and gold door.
   Oh right! I stood up from the vanity and ran into the bathroom. Then I saw the dress. It was absolutely beautiful. I put it on. The dress was deep red and went down past my ankles. The trim was gold and it had a v-neck shape to the top. It also was long sleeved and hugged my curves. The material was so soft too.
   Walking out of the room I turn to see Ken, for some odd reason. "Were you waiting here the whole time?!" I asked, reasonably surprised.
   "Master Red Eye wanted me to lead you to the garden." A voice came out of the blue puppet. I nodded and he lead me through the corridors and then outside. "Wait here." He said.
   The sky was as clear as crystal and there was a table set up with two chairs. Walking over to the chair, I sat down and patiently waited for Red Eye to come. But I still can't understand, what does he want me for?

_____________________________________________
1246 Words!

I am sorry for slow updates. I'm in my between semesters and testing and it's a MESS. Anyways, during February it should be better, I hope. Anyways thank you for being patient with me and I hope you enjoyed!

P.S. Check out my Shoto x Reader Oneshot book!