Chapter 4: What Happens in the Night?

YOUR POV
   Sitting down at the vanity I looked at the empty (plate/bowl). Who is this guy? Playing  around with my hair I sighed. Getting up and walking over to the huge window in the room, I could see the light coming from the rest of the kingdom.
   "Everyone looks so happy." A small smile fell on my face. In the distance, I saw some kids running in front of the palace gates. "So what do I do now? If I leave, heaven knows what will happen to my kingdom if I leave or run away. But I can't just here and do nothing!"

MEANWHILE
RED EYE'S POV
   Walking down the stairs to the dungeon with Wakiya behind me and two guards in front of me, I thought back to what we talked about earlier.

FLASHBACK
   "Shu, the Kingdom of Dragons has clearly upped security since the last attack. Rumors have also speculated that the remaining ones of the rest of the kingdoms are going to gang up. The new kingdom you want is in jeopardy because of your stupid mercy!"
   I rubbed my temples. "Wakiya, it's been a long day. What we're going to do is up security here and send Diago over again to make sure the inside take over is going according to plan."
   "Shu! You're not getting the point! What's going on with this takeover. You've gotten soft, especially ever since you started planning on taking (y/n), things have gotten out of control Shu."
   That was it. I stood up from my throne and  glared at Wakiya. "I have a plan in action. I know what I'm doing. Stop trying to overrule what I'm trying to say. Now let's go down to the dungeons, we have other things to deal with." I just want to get back to (y/n).

END OF FLASHBACK
   We finally got to the cell that blue haired porcupine is in. "Valt."
   He looked up at me. "Oh great, what do you want you... you know what, I'm to tired for this."
   "Tell me what you know about the resistance between the kingdoms." He looked away from me and at the wall. Now I was getting mad.
   "When I talk to you, you look at me!" I explained in a stern voice that caused him to flinch a bit.
   "Wakiya." I turned to the blond haired boy. "Make sure he knows what's coming towards him if he doesn't give up enough informaton."
    "Of course Red Eye." He bowed as well as the two other guards as I walked up the stairs to my now shared room.

YOUR POV
   Looking around the room some more, I saw something interesting. In the closet on the top rack I saw an emblem. Taking down and looking at it in the light more, it was the emblem from the Kingdom of Fire. "Why would he have this in his room?" I whispered.
   Then the door opened revealing the man himself. "What are you doing with that?!" Red Eye yelled at me. I jumped back and dropped the pin. "Don't touch what isn't yours."
   I stared right into his red eyes through his mask. Standing there for what felt like an eternity, I finally snapped out of it. "I'm, I'm sorry." I replied in a soft voice.
   He looked at me for a minute, seeming to try and process what I just said. "Whatever, I'm going to get ready for bed. It's twelve a.m. right now, so I suppose your tired too."
   Oh my goodness, it's twelve a.m. already! I really am bad at keeping track of time. "Okay, ya. I should probably go to bed." I walked over to the king size bed and laid down on it and pulled over the covers. It was so soft.
   Except, I then felt the other side of the bed sink down a bit. Wait a second. "What are you doing!!" I yelled, turning around to see a sleepy Red Eye laying next to me.
   He still had his mask on. "Look at me. What's the big deal about this?" I don't know, human courtesy and all that stuff. "You're my queen now. Which means you're mine. All I'm doing is laying down and a sharing a bed with my future wife. And by this point, I don't care what you think. It's so late in night, you need rest."
   Before I could respond, he wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and closed his eyes. "Hey! I'm not done trying to talk to you!"
   "So loud." He mumbled, but I could hear him. Before I could say another word, I realized what he said to me earlier. He's right, I'm his now. Who knows what would happen if I disobeyed him. What would happen to my country if I even dared to step out of line, like tonight.
   My face turned pale. What if I just doomed my kingdom just because I wouldn't listen to Red Eye to just shut up and sleep. I shrank into Red Eye's arm under the covers, scared that I just made a kingdom shattering mistake. I don't know all that he could do. All I know is that he can easily wipe out a kingdom with the flick of his wrist.
   "Would you stop worrying and just sleep. I can feel how tense you are." I looked at him through his mask.
   Mustering up my courage, I had to ask. "Did I endanger my kingdom by disrespecting you tonigh?" I asked.
   He looked at me, a little confused. "Why would you have endangered your kingdom. All you did was respond how any other normal person would. I would never do that you." He pulled me even closer, right into his chest. My face went entirely red. I squirmed a bit. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything. I'm just as exhausted as you are." Red Eye closed his eyes again.
   It took me a second to get comfortable again. As much as I wanted to enjoy the heat he was radiating, it was kind of embarrassing as well. Granted, after another hour, I fell asleep.

_____________________________________________
1025 Words!

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!