Chapter 3: New Life

YOUR POV
   Sitting in the carriage next to my kingdom's swan enemy is no one's idea of fun. What am I supposed to do? Red Eye's arm was rewraped around my waist again. Maybe to make sure I don't escape, I guess.
    I looked down at my neck and remembered I still had the amulet of the Kingdom of Crystals on. Crap! Red Eye's going to get to the amulet. Great! Now if he gets that amulet, then all of my kingdom will be lost.
   "Hey, you okay?" It was Red Eye. I wanted to tell him no, everything's not okay. But I need to keep my composer, especially when he's holding all the cards.
   I looked up at him. "Umm, I guess." I looked down again.
   "If you need anything, just tell me. I want to make sure my queen is comfortable." It's still a sore in my mind to still think that I'm his now.
   "Okay Red Eye..." I still can't look him in the eye. My body was tense, and I think he could feel it too.
   "Hey, you can relax around me, I'm not going to do anything to you." His voice seemed so nice and calm, like I've heard it before. Finally having the courage, I looked up at him. All I could see was love and compassion from him. How could he love someone he just met?
   My body relaxed a tiny bit. Looking out the window, I saw a place I never thought I'd see again. It's the fields of the Kingdom of Fire. Shu and I used to spend all day out there. The carriage finally got to its destination as Red Eye got up and helped me out of the carriage. I mean, at least he's a gentleman.
   When I got out of the carriage Red Eye still kept a firm grasp around me, like he was going to lose me. The walk to wherever the heck we were going was interesting. People that I recognize from the Kingdom of Fire were living peacefully.
   What was even more surprising was that I saw the lady that was being evicted the last time I was here was living happily in her home, with her family. Looking at Red Eye, I could see he was smiling a bit.
   We finally got to our destination, and it was the castle that belonged to the Kingdom of Fire. I thought it was burned to the ground years ago.
   Walking into the hall, so many memories went through my mind. I just wanted to cry, but that's not going to happen, not in front of Red Eye. Then, a guy who seemed a little weird with puppets on his hands came up to Red Eye and I.
   "This is Ken, he'll be looking after your needs while I'm attending my work." He then turned the Ken and continue. "Treat her well, do what she tells you, or else."
   "Yes your majesty." Ken replied. Red Eye let go of me and left to the direction of what I remember to be the throne room. "Follow me to your room."
   Ken turned around and walked off. I followed him to a door that was lined with gold, but was all red. Opening the gigantic door I saw a huge king size bed covered in a red blanket with a silver and gold lining. To the left of that was a huge wooden vanity, and to the right was a huge window looking over the whole kingdom.
   "This is the room you'll be sharing with your majesty Red Eye."
   Realization hit me. "Wait! Sharing! You mean I'm-" Ken walked out of the room shutting the door without me finishing my sentence.
   "Also there's a dress in the closet Red Eye would like you to change into my lady!" Ken yelled.
   My face was a blushing mess. That means I'm sharing a room with him... and a bed. "GAHHH!" I just plopped myself right into the bed. "Man, this bed really is soft." Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

RED EYE'S POV
   "Red Eye! What was that! That wasn't the plan!" I looked over my shoulder at Wakiya. "You were supposed to destroy the Kingdom not leave them liberated! Then you could've taken (y/n) from the ashes and bring her here."
   "Too much risk for her getting seriously hurt. She would also never forgive me for what I did." Wakiya walked over to where I was.
   "You're letting her get into your life again, don't let her take control of what you decide. Now back to the plans about the Kingdom of Dragons." I could tell Wakiya was clearly agrivated about the whole (y/n) situation, but he doesn't understand how long I've waited to get my hands on my queen again.
   He'll understand. He has no clue what he's talking about. "Whatever, let's just get this over with. I want to see my queen."
   "Well you still have the prisoners downstairs to deal with as well. Also, another thing. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL HER WHO YOU ARE!!!" Wakiya waved his arms around to 'prove a point'.
   "When the time is right. Now let's get this done with." Sitting down on the throne Wakiya continued.

YOUR POV
   Well, I changed into the dress Red Eye left me. It had a tank top like top and a dress part that went a tiny bit past my mid thigh. It was plain rose red. Looking myself in the mirror, I didn't look half bad.
   *Knock Knock* "My lady, can I come in. I have some food for you."
   Turning around at my door I sighed. "Yes, you can come in Ken." He opened the door and came in with a tray of the most delicious food I could think of. "Is that a tray of (f/f)! I haven't had that in forever! At least, not since the war between kingdoms started."
   Ken came over and put the tray down on the wooden vanity. "Well Red Eye requested that you should have this to eat." How did he know? This guy knows more about me than it seems. Ken left the room as I started eating. I need to know more about this Red Eye guy.

____________________________________________
1046 words

Finally got this chapter out! I hope you liked it!