9

My eyes flutter open, basking in the darkness that surrounds me as I groan loudly feeling a pounding migraine form in my head.

I sit up looking around myself curiously squinting my eyes out trying to understand where exactly I am before deciding to just stand. I reach my hand out as I move in the darkness, holding  one to my head and the other out incase I hit anything.

I feel toward the wall before flipping a switch and the small room lights dimly. All that lay's in the room around me is a bare bed, which I woke up from and a small nightstand beside it.

A small white note lays on top and I edge over to it nervously. A couple pills laying against the lines paper and I pull it up to y face staring at the writing with sleepy eyes.

Take these when you wake up, let this be a lesson that you're a lightweight. Went to run some errands, let yourself out.

Niall.

A small glass lays in the corner of the table as I toss the pills into my mouth before taking a large gulp of the water. I round to the door opening it slightly before edging my head outside the door listening intently.

No sound emitting from wherever I am, only the sound of my heavy breathing. I pull the door open all the way now and step out letting my eyes wander around me taking in the bland white walls before moving slightly down the hall looking around at al. the closed doors.

"Hello?" I call out, wincing as the loud noise only irritates my still sensitive head and I just step to the closed door across the hall.

My curiosity daring me to open it, just to see more of where I am but my fear telling me there is secretly someone here and I'm going to walk in on them.

However, no voice answered my call and before I know it my hands are opening the door and I'm greeted by pitch blackness and an empty room. I reach my fingers out, turning on the switch only to see a couple workout machines as well as a punching bag hanging from the ceiling.

I turn in the doorway, switching the light off before shutting the door and moving onto the next closed door. I open it, now flipping this switch on and being met by nearly another empty room.

A large bed sets in the center of the room, covered by a black comforter and pillows while black curtains cover the windows, hiding the light perfectly from the room.

I step inside looking around now, but only seeing a shut closet door and A singular picture of a small girl hanging up over a desk tucked into the wall and a pair of black sunglasses laying against the wood of the desk.

Has nobody in this house heard of personality, it looks like a serial killer lives here. I edge to turn around to exit but nearly collapse as Zayn stands in the doorway watching me intently.

"I wasn't snooping." I cough out smiling sheepishly.

"I didn't say you were."

I move from my spot in the center of the room, approaching Zayn in the doorway, only turning the light off and shutting the door behind me.

"I got lost." I mutter the lie in between shaky breaths and he nods his head slowly, clearly not believing me.

He doesn't say anything as he walks with me down the hallway and I follow him into a small kitchen. He pulls two cups from the cabinet before moving to the coffee pot on the counter, filling them and setting one onto the small table before pulling a chair out and ushering for me to sit.

I edge myself further into the room, sitting on the chair he pulled out for me and grabbing at the small handle of the coffee cup.

"I don't know exactly what you're playing at but I want you to stop all this." His eyes only focusing on the cup he holds in his hand as I dry swallow a gulp.