35

Olivia Rodrigos album is so perfect, pease if you're going to listen to even one song from all of these that are t the top of chapters PLS listen to 1 Step forward 3 steps back

Think of Jules and Harry. 

"And I'd leave you but the rollercoasters all I ever had' 

HARRY's POV

"What do you mean they were aiming for me?" She's having a hard time processing what I've said. 

I'm sinking in my chair, my breath still heavy from the fight and everything aches. The days prior finally catching up with me as I take a moment to get a breather. 

"They were watching, they don't want me to have anything do with you." My voice hesitant as I debate whether telling her or not. 

I don't want to but the look on her face is telling me that she needs some sort of stability. 

"How do they even know who I am?"

Sucking in a sharp breath, not expecting her to come at me with questions that I don't want to answer. Knowing that I could tell her what she wants to hear or the truth. 

"You uh-you met Val that night he came in before a match... Niall and I told you not to talk to him." Letting part of the truth slip through my lips, it's much more than that but she doesn't need to know that.

"Okay then... I guess a better question would be why are they watching us... why don't they want us around each other. What have I done?" She looks far more confused than before, not believing a word I say as she cocks her head to the side. 

She looks distressed, cradling into herself. Uncomfortable in her own presence. The situation clearly having an effect on her as I frown. 

She looks defeated, her shoulders sinking, dark bags hanging under her eyes far worse than I've seen before. 

She collects herself momentarily, taking in a shaky breath while dry swallowing. Her distraught only forming a hole in my chest as I question what to do. 

My legs pushing me to the edge of my seat as I debate getting up and comforting her, not that I know how to do that regardless. 

She looks up at me, her eyes filled with worry and anxiety only forcing me out of my seat and onto the chair beside her. 

"You.. fuck. You didn't do anything at all. It's because of me." I don't lie, at least not fully. This entire situation is because of me, everything happening because of my actions, partnered with continuing to keep her around long after they told me to leave her alone. 

"No it's not, I'm not supposed to be here. You said that, Zayn has made it clear time and time again that he doesn't want me with you guys. I'm not supposed to be here and because I came there's people dead." She pushes all the blame onto herself, taking credit for the psychotic behavior of the gang that's trying to egg me on. 

My movements are awkward as I shuffle beside her. My hands raising to find a place to lay them, wanting for comfort her yet I don't know what to do. 

I haven't done anything like this in so long and I want to help her, I want to do something, but I can't. 

She looks at me confused, her eyes shuffling over my movements while I settle beside her, our shoulders just barely brushing past each other.

Yet at my touch she breaks down, a cry of a sob raking through her, her hands shaking as she raises them up to her face.