21

'I'm finding me out
I'm having my my doubts
I'm losing the best part of me'

Days have passed since Harry and I trained in the gym. The one night of training nearly killed my body though. I felt like I could barely move for days.

For Christ's sake Niall had to help me back and forth from the car while he drove me to School. However this morning I feel good. All of the soreness and lack of sleep not having any affect on me whatsoever.

I sit up in the bed, my new room. Guest room if thats what I should call it. Quite comfy if I do say so myself. The blackout curtains keeping every ray of sun from my room and all of my things laid in the drawers of the dresser as well as hung in the closet.

The room merely an empty box with appliances before I brought my things in. Though the only downside would be that it's but 3 doors down from Harry's room.

Though in these last couple of days we have avoided each other like the Black Plague. No reason really other than my crippling regret of having put myself in the position of being physical with him as well as the constant feeling of needing to literally blow him.

But I think that's just my touch deprived brain saying that.

I stand from the bed. my bare feet hitting the cold wood and I move to the closet. Grabbing at my clothes and leaving the room for a shower.

The house deafeningly quiet, for it being a Friday it sure doesn't sound like it. Normally I could at least hear the TV going or even the sound of someone pulling into the garage or Harry's shower going but as of right now... nothing.

I shut the door behind me, turning the water on as I get undressed and I step inside. The warm water grazing against my skin and I take my time cleaning myself.

As I finally finish up I step out, wrapping myself in a towel as I dry for a moment before shrugging my clothes on.

I toss my dirty ones into the basket as well as my towel before stepping back out into the hall. My curiosity now getting the best of me as I edge out into the kitchen and the living room only to see no-one.

My hands grabbing at the garage door and seeing that all cars sit inside as well as Niall's car in the driveway and I look to the stairs.

Having not been up there since the movie night, I let myself edge upstairs nervously and I stand In the hallway right beside the opening of the theater. Nervous to move further down into an area of the house I haven't yet been.

Though I continue on, pushing myself further and further down the lone hallway until I hear the muffled sound of voices.

Zayn speaks, his voice distorted behind the door at the end of the hall and without thinking I just open the door.

The conversation coming to a halt as I see set's of guns, blueprints, computers and everything of the sort sitting out on the table. Niall, Zayn and Harry sitting around each other as they stare at the papers on the tables, their attention brought away from whatever they were discussing and now on me.

I move to shut the door, already feeling the energy shift to uncomfortable at my presence and I just back out, ready to leave them to their own talks as Zayn speaks.

"Actually it's good you're here Juliet." Though his words sound thankful, not one of their faces show that feeling.

Each looking at me with studying eyes and Niall nearly throws his face in his own hands. "No. I already said no."

"I'm not doing this with her. No." Harry's voice is flat, the words rolling off his tongue with superiority and although I've seen everyone use Harry as the denominator to make decisions Zayn doesn't look like he's taking it this time.