12 part 2

'Im so enraptured, got me wrapped up in your touch 

feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch

how do you do iy, got me losing every breath 

what did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest'

"No.. no. I think I'm fine, if you'll just drop me off at home I'll be just fine." I state more so to Zayn while I lean into the center of the car from the back seat.

Niall turns to me while pouting his lips and I can't help but laugh at him while he nearly begs me with his eyes.

"C'mon doll face, you never party with us. This may be our only chance since you and him aren't trying to bite each other's heads off tonight." He points to Harry in the front seat and I glance to him.

"That's because she's been rather quiet today." Harry speaks from the passengers seat and I kick the back of his chair.

"I've only been quiet because you forced me to go to your fight and I got free food out of you." I state back and he just laughs in his seat.

"We already got a place to go, just come with!" Niall pulls my hands from my lap and I look at his pleading eyes thinking about it momentarily.

"Besides, you're actually dressed like one of us tonight." Niall points at my clothes in the dark of the car and I nearly laugh out.

"I guess, whatever." I agree and Zayn passes past the entire campus of school and even further out past the club until we start approaching nowhere that I've ever been. Patches of land dragging out for acres until we finally get to a long driveway with cars lined up the entire way, parked in the grass, on the gravel and people nearly running up the long patch of driveway to get inside.

The house reaches out behind a set of trees, all the lights illuminating everything and completely nothing around it while the beat of the music bounces from out of the windows and the open door.

Zayn clicks a button on the car, letting the garage door slide open and we park inside, the sound of the music almost muffled from the small garage and shakes the walls.

We all get out and Niall is the first one to open the door. Strobes of lights fly past our faces while people dance, drink and make out across the entire room.

Emerson stands beside a table holding a platter of shots while yelling out when she sees us and drops them onto the table before running towards us holding a shot in her hands.

"My winner!" She yells out while nearly jumping into Harry's arms and he laughs catching her slightly and she playfully beats onto his chest.

"Kicked ass per usual I'm guessing?" She beams up at him with proud eyes before she turns slightly to me, her mouth gaping open.

"No fucking way, my girl, Juliet!" Flinging herself from Harry's arms and into mine without a thought while just giggling and I can't help but laugh with her as the music pounds in my ears.

"I knew he'd come around, oh god you have to drink with me. Please drink with me!" Her words are rushed as she lifts the jello shot she has with her hands and I don't even try to stop her as she lifts it to my lips and I let it fall back into my mouth.

The strong taste of strawberry filling my tastebuds and I turn to see the boys each watching us intently.

"More, more, more!" Her hands quick to grasp at mine as she tries to pull me away but with nervous eyes I grab hold of Nialls hands as well and the three of us move back toward the tray she held when we walked in and she grabs at the small cups before passing two to each of us.