15

The boys continued arguing about me being there the entire ride. Where to? I wouldn't know but it was away from the apartment and even with just that I was content.

However my eyes could not seem to jump from the bags on the floor, there were gun shots in the club, did they shoot someone or were people just shooting at them. For Christs sake I need to stop hanging around them but they're all I have right now.

"Well I don't want her being back at my house." Harry is quick to say and I turn to him with a blank stare, one that he only seems to return with but also a glare.

"What is your deal?" I grunt out and he nearly laughs.

"I hate you, you're annoying, you talk too much, you never seem to understand anything we ever talk about yo-"

I cut him off before he can say anything else and I certainly don't want to hear what else he can muster up.

"You didn't seem to hate me the other day in the bathroom?" The words come out quick and I immediately attempt to flip in my seat to turn from all of the guys gazes but Harry is quick to grab at my arm halting me from being able to move.

"Now don't get cocky just because I wanted to fuck you, about half the girls on the campus have already."

I stare at him confused, was that supposed to be a taunting thing because all this sounds like to me is that he's a man whore.

"So you want to fuck me but you hate me?" I chuckle out and Niall and Zayn remain deathly quiet.

"Wow. You finally understand something, besides though I told you. I don't fuck virgins, guess you're out of luck." He reclines the seat and I laugh while trying to speak between breaths.

"I don't know why you keep saying that, I'm not a virgin."

Niall is first to speak before anyone else and he holds a hand out to the backseat trying to high five me. I stare at his hand for a long moment before just giving in and slapping our hands together.

"That's what I'm talking about doll face!" Nialls congratulating tone makes me nearly fall from my seat with giggles while Harry looks at me suspiciously.

"I don't believe you."

I sit there staring back at him completely dumbfounded and he just loves to speak again.

"Whatever, none of this changes the fact that you're not coming to my house." I throw my hands up utterly exhausted with his mood swings.

"I've already been to your house, what's the difference of me coming over now?" My voice is the sound of a pipsqueak and he lays back against the reclined chair.

"There were other people there last time, can't you just take the fact that I don't like you and live with it?" His voice is rough and I turn in my seat finally.

"She's coming whether you want her to or not, she can come back to Zayn and I's in the morning." Niall rebutes and finally the car goes silent.

The ride to Harry's is excruciatingly long and not even the sound of music fills the car. God they're a bunch of fucking weirdos. Who doesn't even listen to music in the car?

As we finally approach the gravel roads I sit up in my seat in excitement as I see the soft glow of the house lights and Zayn is quick to open the garage and we finally park.

Harry gets out of the car slamming the door behind him while lugging along all three of the bags and his gun hangs in one of his hands as he nudges the door open and we all step inside.

The house is completely spotless, not a fleck of dust out of place and I look around in awe while seeing the large house without a mess of day old drunks and strung out partygoers.