26(*)

'I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch you

You wanna touch me too

Every way, and when they set me free,

Just put your hands on me'

*****

My mind is spinning when I wake up. The entire room is near pitch black and I reach onto my bedside table to grab at my phone. The late time reading in bold numbers across the screen and I groan while sitting up slowly.

My head pounds and I move with slow feet out of the room and through the darkened halls before edging into the kitchen to take something to relieve myself from the never ending irritation of it.

With the flicker of the light bringing the room to life everything is clean and pristine. Nothing out of place and I rub at my head trying to remember everything of last night.

Thought the only memory taking up space being walking to the meeting yesterday. Not even remembering stepping inside much less anything after that. Me being home is quite puzzling as well as nearly an entire day having jumped past and I can't remember a thing.

Though my dreams were plagued with absolutely nothing, no dream and certainly no nightmares. Which is a good thing I suppose.

As I look out at the living room. Everything cleaned so pristinely. Then to the couch, the sight of Harry in front of me parts into my memory but slips away before I can even try to remember anything more.

Though he's been here countless times, it can fully well be from one of those times. Dragging myself bak into my bedroom and pulling my phone to myself while finally dialing Emerson's number.

I've pitied myself for far longer than I should have and it's probably best to get out of this house. The line rings as I hold it up to my ear and Emerson finally picks up.

"Can we come over now?" Her words are out before I even manage to say anything.

"What are you talking about? Of course you can."

I hear the sound of something being smacked and a low ouch on the other end before she speaks again. "Niall told me to leave you alone."

"She told me she wanted to be away from us!" He yells out in the background of the call and I laugh out.

"Shut up Niall.. Get away from me. I already told you- Zayn get him- Niall I swear to god." The sound of the phone moving around quickly an them scuffling on the other side is loud and I hold back my laughter at her franticness.

"Be there in a sec." The call cuts and I stand from the bed before grabbing some clothes and taking a quick shower. The steaming water making me feel so much better but my head still throbs and I resist the urge to just crawl back into bed and sleep it away.

Though as I open the bathroom door voices sound in the living room and I toss my clothes into a basket before moving out to the noise and seeing Emerson and Niall talking on the couch.

"How did you guys get in?" I ask out and Niall holds up a key.

My feet hurrying over as I snatch it from his hands. "Is this a copy of my house key you freak?" I shove it into my pocket and and smiles at me comedically.

"You're acting as if we don't have ten of those."

His words catching me off guard but I soon lose focus as I notice Zayn isn't with the two of them. "Wheres Zayn? I though he was with you guys."