32(*)

'Oh god, I'm clean out of air in my lungs

It's all gone, played it so nonchalant

It's time we dance with the truth

Move along with the truth, ooh'

*****

It's starting to seem like he doesn't have it all that he made it out to seem like.

It's quite obvious that theres things bothering him that are crawling their way up, making quick apprerences and he doesn't know what to do about it.

From the first time we met he's made quick bites at me to get under my skin, talking about my home life, my mental and even what I'm living with right now.

All a ploy to get me to further question if I'm happy with my life, making me feel like shit because he told me he's quite happy with his.

That clearly turning out to be a lie now, however I don't hold it against him. Already knowing that within days my hate has spun into something despicable. Erupting in my chest like a wild fire.

We didn't spend the day together.

 Laying in the wet snow for damn near forty five minutes until Harry pulled himself from the ground and waited for me to get back in the car.

Not saying anything but moving wordless. His cold fingers pulling at his lip in thought on the way home. He let me into the garage and drove off.

Stranded in his house with none of my things besides my phone and wet clothes on my back. The jeep trudging off along the road quickly.

I took my shower, changed into some spare clothes and lounged out on the couch in the living room. Snacking from time to time, wandering around the empty house and scrolling on my phone.

Ignoring the million texts from Carter that question where I went and how he was worried about me, none giving me a slight care or even remorse for leaving him at the concert alone.

Though what does give me a care is Harry stumbling into the house a quarter past 11 with his keys dangling in his hands and his body reeking of alcohol.

Slipping the same shoes he's been wearing for two days off at the door and tossing his keys onto the table. The metal clicking against the glass and I sit up on the couch.

The entire house dark besides the low light of the hall.

"Where have you been?" My voice is hoarse from sleep and his head shoots to mine. Caught off guard by my voice and I see the gears in his brain ticking probably having forgotten I was even here.

"Jules..." He calls for me with his hand and when I stand he takes off down the hall. Heading in the direction of his bedroom and I follow close behind him.

The both of us entering at the same time, my hands flipping the light on while he collapses against his bed. Pulling his shirt from his chest while laying back against his bed.

"Where have you been?" My voice questioning once again, not angry but curious. He's been gone all day, after literally having been beaten inside a random club, laying in a pile of fresh snow and abandoning me at his house.

His decisions all being rash and now he wants to call me to his bed to lay with him as if I shouldn't scream and yell at him.

I'm only here because he 'claimed' me today, to which I so naively followed along like a girl with puppy dog eyes. Begging to be adored by the boy who has said it time and time again that he doesn't want me.