16

Zayn goes 50 in a 25 as we speed past a cop car and an ambulance that are heading straight to the club.

Zayn nor Niall seem to be freaking out however my heart pounds against my chest and I hold a stiff hand against my chest to try and calm myself down.

The low hum of music plays in the background of the car and I clutch to Harry's dufflebag with a tight grip. "Um.. what are we going to do? We can't just leave him." I pitch in and lean between the two front seats.

Niall turns in his seat comfortably and he looks completely normal. "We wait for bail to be posted and then go get him."

I hear the words and stare at him with a dumbfounded look on my face. "You guys will steal money, carry around guns and illegally box but won't go get him when he's about to go to jail?"

My words are rushed and I look to the two boys in complete denial. "He's been to jail before, he'll be fine. No charges will be made." Nialls voice is reassuring but I just stare at the two of them like they're stupid.

"This is Quincy we're talking about. Did you see his face? Why would he not press charges?" My voice is near frantic and I turn in my seat watching as we move further and further from the club and out the way we came.

"Things will get taken care of, besides Quincy is one of us." Nialls voice cuts through my thoughts and I flip back in my seat confused.

"One of you?"

"Yes."

"A boxer?" I let out and Niall only chuckles.

"If that's what you wanna call everything we do then yes. But because of that he can't do shit, not that he would even if he wasn't one of us."

The rest of the ride back is mostly quiet, the soft hum from Niall every few minutes as he sings along with the radio and soon enough we're back to pulling into Harry's garage.

Surprisingly without his sarcastic and rude responses the house feels plain and boring without him being inside.

Zayn sets the car keys onto the hook as we step inside of the house and Niall is quick to step into the kitchen, without even a thought he pulls a tall bottle of Vodka down from one of the cabinets and brings out shot glasses while I stare at him in complete disgust.

"I don't know what you're doing with all of that but I absolutely will not be drinking." I cross my arms after pointing at the shot glasses and Niall pours one for himself quickly before tossing it back and shaking his head wildly while he swallows it.

"I don't know about you Juliet but today feels a little long and I could use a drink." Zayn's voice is tired and he sits onto one of the kitchen stools while waiting for Niall to pour him a shot and I trudge to follow after them, sitting in one of the stools as well with a frown.

"Okay, just one."

However about 10 shots later we all end up sitting on the couches while talking to each other.

"I just don't understand what happened today, what was he so angry for. That fight was completely brutal .. I felt bad for that guy." I pull my knees up to my chest on the couch and huddle my body up together in comfort.

Niall takes a big gulp from the bottle, the shot glasses now long gone and his voice sounds tired as well.

"Val happens to bring out that side of Harry, their relationship is not too good. Not that Val has a good relationship with anyone but he's done some really fucked up shit to him." He shrugs , his gaze avoiding mine and I just leave it alone.