29

'I know theres lots of love in our heart

But who you gonna give it to'

An entire day has passed since Harry left my apartment, my embarrassment only sealing itself around my heart as I picture the look on his face when I mentioned the previous night.

I embarrassed myself, forcing myself to admit that I feel something other than hate towards him. Though the hate is still there, burning underneath whatever this new feeling is.

But he made is quite obvious he doesn't feel the same, of course he would though. He told me that night that he was playing me, and just like the fool he called me.. I did fall for the little ruse he went through.

A stupid little girl falling for the games of a pretty boy. But who can blame me, he's a walking daydream with curly hair and the smile of a model.

But regardless he's a pretty boy who doesn't care about others feelings... surely not caring about mine.

I locked the door behind him as he left, having cleaned up the living room for the most part. The shatters of glass still sitting on the floor where he dropped them after cutting his hand.

Maybe it was seeing him in pain that night, or his little spiel of drunken words. Or even the way his hands fit around me while we laid in bed. Nothing really making a lot of sense as to how my brain had decided to switch the perspective so quickly, though I wish I would've just bitten back on my words.

Regardless I had to go through my day, making it to work and class with my head hanging low and my energy nearly empty.

Though today is a new day. My mind buzzing as I woke up and attended my morning classes, meeting Zayn outside of my apartment to return his medical bag and heading off onto campus.

Returning back after my lesson and finding more time to cringe at my words I told Harry.

And thank god my phone rattles inside my bedside drawer, otherwise I would have had to sit there and overthink every move he and I have made to figure out exactly how I've gotten here.

My Dads name across the screen as I pull my phone from the drawer. Letting it ring and expecting for it to just go silent after the first call, but it didn't after the first, or second, or even the third. Finally bringing it to my ear as the fourth rung out.

"Hello?" I hold my phone to my ear and wait for an explanation. Letting myself back out of my room and gathering up the remaining mess in the living room.

"Juliet! Thank god I got ahold of you, I'm in town."

My feet halting in their spot as I nearly drop the phone. Not sure of what exactly to say. Refusing to say anything at all. Considering I haven't seen my Dad since August, and before then much longer. Though he never really seemed too keen on seeing me either, considering it is February.

"Thats nice." I let out after a long inhale of breath and nod my head into the phone. Knowing he can't see me but doing it to calm myself.

"I want to see you." His voice is harsh through the phone and I hold back a groan from leaving my lips.

"I hav-" I try to decline the offer yet he cuts through my words.

"I'm only here for the day, just a quick lunch. I just want to see you." He sounds almost desperate and I already feel the remorse. Knowing I've ignored call after call, text after text. Not that I really answer anyone at all, but ignoring him the most seems to be the case.