17(*)

'I want some more

What are you waiting for

Take a bite of my heart tonight

I want some more'

*****

"I'm not pissing in that fucking cup." I growl out and all three boys turn to me surprised.

"Too bad, so mad. You're at my house.. I need this and you will be doing it." Harry's voice is stern and I sit down on a stool beside Zayn.

My clothes still clutched in my hand and I stare down at the container meekly. "Can't you get this from anyone else?" I snatch the container off the counter and Niall laughs aloud.

My gaze turning to him with angry eyes and he snaps his mouth shut. "Does it look like I know anyone else who would pass a drug test Jules? Use this pretty little head of yours sometime... maybe you'd figure out a thing or two." His voice is taunting and he taps against my wet hair, his hand almost knocking at my brain and I grit my teeth together.

I turn on a swift heel, stomping off out of the room and moving to Emersons room to toss my dirty clothes inside and then back inside the bathroom.

After I've finished I clutch the small container with an embarrassed hand as I step back into the kitchen and Harry cooks at the stove.

I set it on the table and then move back to the stool, sitting back next to Zayn and he turns to me. "I appreciate you doing that for Harry." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yes of course, drug free pee. I'm so helpful." My voice is sarcastic and Zayn watches me with a slightly playful eye before speaking again.

"I meant for bailing him out."

I look to him with mortified eyes and throw my head into my hands. "God, maybe I do need to actually use my head."

Zayn's eyes hold a lightness and he whispers to me slightly while Niall and Harry hold a conversation beside us. "He's just messing with you."

I look to him as he stirs something in a pot, "I know, this is all a game to him." I let out and Zayn actually lets out a laugh.

"Don't take what he says to you to heart, if he thinks its a game.. play with him." He stands from the stool and opens the garage door while shutting it behind him.

Niall snaps his head back at the sound of the door closing before turning to me. "You might wanna go in another room. Zayn's pulling some stuff out of the car and you might not want to be around when we start working." His voice is warning and Harry watches me from the stove, his eyes trained on my reaction.

"I can handle it." I say confidently as we all begin to move from the kitchen and into the living room. We sit on the couches in the same spots as the previous nights and Zayn opens the door yet doesn't shut it behind him.

He turns around the bend of the wall and in his arms stacked up lays high neatly wrapped bricks of white powder. Piling up to his head and sets them onto the table in front of us while he turns back around after setting it down and going back out to the car five more times.

The bricks stack up enough to reach my chest from the table and I can't even manage to think of a sentence or a statement to say that would express my feelings.

Harry stands to leave the room, returning with scales, gloves and small baggies. He sit's down handing some to both of the boys and my eyes trail over the 'packages' and my mouth just hangs open.