1. || prologue

Lucía Stilinski never stays with one person she hooks up and then leaves that's the end of it but when the new girl in town shows up its like her heart has a reboot, like it's one of those shitty rom coms and everything stops

She falls head over heels for the new girl and Lydia Martina, her best friend since 3rd grade, soon notices the change in the girl's behaviour. Lydia decides to do her best friend a favour by befriending the mysterious brunette.

Lucía tries to hide her newfound feelings for the girl by saying she's cloaked in lust but when the huntress eagerly returns these feelings will Lucía push her pride aside and finally admit her new feelings for Allison or will she carry on pretending that there is nothing between them.

Obviously, nothing is as simple as it seems, especially in the gloomy and once quite town that is Beacon Hills. There are hunters, werewolves, and a lot more that the girls will have to face.

But somehow Lucía is more scared of admitting her feelings for the girl than anything else. But at the end of the day love always wins... right?

When the impossible happens to Lucía not just falling in love but with the one person she shouldn't be falling for especially as Allison's a... huntress.

Lucía Stilinski never attaches herself to anyone and it's a known fact, she stays with someone for a night and leaves the next morning end of discussion and that's on a good day it's actually rare that she'll even stay there, but why can't she do that this time?

She has broken a lot of girl's hearts but she's cold and to be completely honest she can't find any reason to care, she doesn't know them that way to her they don't matter. So, why does she suddenly care how the brunette feels?

But when the smoking hot new girl comes to town, why does everything suddenly change, why can't she just do what she usually does? Why isn't she just feeling lust? Lucía is falling head over heels for a girl she hardly knows and she knows the feelings mutual but it doesn't make this feel any better.

Will Lucía finally realise that it's okay to let people in and finally admit her feelings for Allison, the one girl that refuses to give up on her.

Or will she keep pretending she's just cloaked in lust?

(A/N- if you enjoyed then please vote it means a lot to me, I'll be updating as often as possible. Hope you like it ~Hazza)

 Hope you like it ~Hazza)