5. || missing

The backroads of the preserve are starting to light up as the sun finally comes out, Stiles having taken Lucía from Allison apologising to her saying that Scott was getting worse and Melissa couldn't get home until early the next morning, he ended...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The backroads of the preserve are starting to light up as the sun finally comes out, Stiles having taken Lucía from Allison apologising to her saying that Scott was getting worse and Melissa couldn't get home until early the next morning, he ended up with a grumpy but less wolfie sister with him.

Although that didn't last for long as they both realised it would be quicker for Lucía to go out and search separately through the places Stiles' jeep can't go. It doesn't take me long to find Scott who is walking along the side of the road, still wearing only his jeans from the night before and cradling his now-healed left forearm with his right arm.

I take of my jumper than Stiles brought me from home, and I give it to Scott who needs it a lot more than I do, he leans into me as we wait for Stiles' jeep to pull up next to us. Stiles doesn't comment on the fact that both me and Scott share the passenger seat and the fact that Scott is asleep on my shoulder, his arms wrapped around me in what should be a painful grip.

"You know what's worrying me right now?" I speak up breaking the silence between us.

"Let me guess it's the certain brunette who you keep saying is nothing but a hook up but even in your little wolfie form you shifted back for her" Stiles says in his usual blunt manner.

"No, but I am worried that she saw my eyes flash or something considering I can't really tell when it happens, and I didn't really shift back for her as my mind set was all wolf" I say but Stiles is looking at me unimpressed.

"Well, I haven't felt the urge to respond to her messages not like the urge to see her last night."

"I'm sorry why are we talking about Allison right now when we should be revelling in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a fricking werewolf" Stiles says with a smile on his face.

"There are hunters that want to kill me right now, that shot Scott and you want to talk about that" I question, and Stiles looks at me briefly before shaking his head.

"Yeah, but you knocked the two of them out as if they were nothing, you literally told me that they weighed nothing, you've always been scary to people Lucía I'm sure now you'll be terrifying to them now" Stiles reassures knowing that his sister doesn't like people especially people who hurt who she cares about.

"Yeah, well I scared myself considering the only though running through my head at the time was to kill them for hurting Scott, like to actually rip their throats out but I realised that would cause to much attention and another body on dads hands so I left it" I say and Stiles looks at me knowing that he should be worried but isn't even worried in the slightest his sister protected him on the full moon there's no way she'd hurt him.

He also knows his sister well enough that this is her warning him telling him that she's a danger when she's far from it.

"Well good luck to anyone else that tries you, Chia. I'm not scared of you because you'd never hurt me, end of discussion and that means stop thinking about it too."