13. || allison will be the death of lucía

The Argent house was never a place I thought I would go, considering it's full of hunters and people who want to kill me, even if they haven't got a problem with me directly

The Argent house was never a place I thought I would go, considering it's full of hunters and people who want to kill me, even if they haven't got a problem with me directly. I'm wearing my black guns n roses top, and some blue ripped jeans with my white Yeezy's, as I lay on Allison's bed. I can't believe that I'm in the Argent household.

Still, it's the place I find myself at because Allison didn't want Lydia over here on her own considering she can be a bit much sometimes. Allison has just opened up her bedroom closet to find an outfit to wear on our triple date or whatever the hell it is.

Allison flips on the light so she can get a better look and parting the clothing on hangers down the middle. She picks out a business-casual-esque brown and black tie-dyed top and turns to Lydia and me, both of us are sitting behind her on the bed.

Lydia's face screws up in obvious judgement at her fashion sense, whilst I'm sat there throwing a tennis ball in the air bored out of my mind.

"Mmm, pass. What do you think Chia?" Lydia asks judgementally before knocking my shoulder slightly I look over at Allison causing her to move back and forth of her feet suddenly nervous.

"Eh, it's a shirt" I say with a shrug causing Lydia to sigh loudly before making a motion for Allison to continue.

Allison turns, rolling her eyes once Lydia can no longer see her face, and starts rifling through her hung-up clothing before picking out a hippie-style empire-waist shirtdress that is gold, red, teal, green, and blue in a paisley pattern.

"Pass" Lydia says immediately turning her nose up at it, that's when I feel myself being moved so I'm no longer half hanging off the bed my head gets moved onto Lydia's lap and Allison finds herself gritting her teeth in distain.

"What's wrong with that one?" I ask and Lydia mutters something about nothing be right about it. Allison sighs and scratches the back of her head as she turns back to the closet not being able to look at Lydia pulling Lucía so close.

I sense her upset and decide to get up, Lydia moves closer to forcing her way into the space as well to find something for Allison to wear herself.

"Let me see..." Lydia trails off and I can see the tension in Allison shoulders.

"Just let her" I whisper into Allison ear before wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her into my chest, Allison places her hands on top of mine as she leans back into my touch.

"Pass" Lydia starts looking through the hangers, one by one, immediately moving the one she just vetoed to the side.

"I liked that one" I mutter but Lydia takes no notice of it, and she soon finds herself in a blue and white, floral, short-sleeved dress and moves it to the side.

"Pass."

Allison winces slightly as Lydia continues to slag off her clothing, she feels embarrassment well up inside of her as Lydia starts passing on all of her clothing.