10. || a really bad dream

Today was a lot calmer, Derek and I researched about what type of alpha I am and what it means, a lot came up but whether it was true or not is a completely different story

Today was a lot calmer, Derek and I researched about what type of alpha I am and what it means, a lot came up but whether it was true or not is a completely different story. I also ended up driving Derek to the town over so we could go out for lunch without being judged or looked at.

I wore black tight flares, my Jordan 1s and a white tight top. My hair was in half up half down, so it was out of my way. Over lunch we talked a lot about the alpha that is terrorising Beacon Hills both of us soon realised that Scott isn't going to believe what we say if we tell him directly, so we need to go down a different route to explain it to him.

After a while we had to head back, and I ended up spending some time with the entire pack calming my wolf completely especially after what happened yesterday it felt good to have a calm day but obviously nothing can end perfectly, not in Beacon Hills.

*Lucía's Dream*

It's night-time, and me and Allison are holding hands as I lead her out of the main building of the school and into the parking lot. Overhead, the fluorescent lights flicker ominously. We slowly run over to a nearby bus, giggling all the way.

"Come on" I whisper pulling Allison along with a carefree smile on my face.

"Where are you taking me?" Allison asks with a giggle, whilst I still holding her hand turn back to look at her with a big smile on my face, looking foreign against my normal features.

"Somewhere where we can be alone" I whisper pulling Allison closer as she laughs giddily.

"We are alone..." Allison trails off, I turn so my back is resting on the door to the bus, and I gently pull Allison toward me so that our faces our nearly touching.

"Somewhere where we can be more alone" I correct myself elbowing the folding door open and I look at Allison suggestively. The two of us stare at each other both smiling before I finally turn to lead her inside.

"Come on!"

I walk until I'm about three rows from the back of the bus before sitting down in the seat on the right side, resting my back against the window. Allison, deciding to tease me, sits on the seat across from me on the left side and stares at me flirtatiously interested to see which of us will concede first and move towards each other.

I stare at Allison with a smirk on my face, and Allison shrugs and smiles back as if to say 'Hmm, what are we going to do?' I bite my lip and wait for a moment before finally moving toward her and joining her on the other seat, bracing myself on the back of the seat in front of us as I lean over and kiss her.

I could see the smart comment building up in Allison's head, so I did the only thing that would keep her quiet, well shut her up without physically or verbally assaulting her. I smashed my lips against hers.