16. || saving pack

The Stilinski house this morning is far from quiet, the sheriff is getting ready to go to the station Stiles is researching everything you can possibly imagine about werewolves whilst Lucía sleeps

The Stilinski house this morning is far from quiet, the sheriff is getting ready to go to the station Stiles is researching everything you can possibly imagine about werewolves whilst Lucía sleeps. She is in no mood to get ready to leave the house all she wants to do is go back to bed.

Coffee is her number one best friend, as well as her normal morning run, and a freezing cold shower that wakes her up. She goes for simplicity with her outfit today, her main aim is to be comfy as she is no mood to impress anyone.

She wears her white cropped t-shirt and black baggy mom jeans that have rips in the knees, and to finish the look of she pairs it with white air forces, an off white across the body bag and sunglasses to hide her tired eyes.

She wears her usual accessories, but adds the bracelet that Lydia got her, bigger hoops, and red lipstick that she wore to a wedding ages ago. Even though she doesn't care about her clothing she decided that she looked too much like the walking dead to get away with no makeup today, plus Lydia will be happy with her bracelet and lipstick.

The Argent house on the other hand isn't anything like the Stilinski house even if everyone's awake and there far from quiet, but they are also far from innocent.

The sun is shining through the guest bedroom window as Kate stands beside her bed in the guest room, unpacking her bags. She's thinking over last night and wanting nothing more than to form a plan with her brother this morning but they both have errands to run so they'll have to wait until tonight.

Suddenly, a squeal breaks her out of her thoughts as Allison, who is still in her pyjamas, rushes into the room, leading Kate to gasp in surprise as the two hug each other like long lost best friends.

By the end of their little cute moment Kate ends up squealing as well, but her squeal isn't cute or innocent like Allison's, because she may be cute, but she is far from innocent.

"I don't see you for a year, and you turn into a frickin' runway model???" Kate gasps incredulously as she pulls back to get a good look at Allison.

"Oh!" Allison groans bashfully and rolls her eyes before turning away from Kate briefly.

"Look at you!" Kate groans sarcastically as she continues to tease Allison.

"Oh, I hate you" she says to Allison who sits down at the head of the bed and props her elbows up on her knees.

"I haven't even showered yet..." Allison groans herself, this time arguing against Kate's words.

"Sweetie, you're a knockout. In fact, I hope you have all the boys and girls knocking each other's teeth out for your attention" Kate says giving Allison a look that says, 'she needs to stop that line of thinking right this second.'

"I kind of have one girl..." Allison trails off blushing shyly at the thought of Lucía as Kate continues to unpack her bags, stacking her folded clothing on the foot of the bed.