3. || new girl

The first day back at school is always shit, especially the morning, so imagine waking up running on 3 hours sleep maximum it's 10x worse

The first day back at school is always shit, especially the morning, so imagine waking up running on 3 hours sleep maximum it's 10x worse. My alarm blares through my ears making me want to throw the stupid thing out the window instead I slam it off and force myself to move from my comfy bed.

I have to move Stiles off me as his grip is verging on painful, the boy didn't leave myside not after the state he saw I was in when I came home, I told him I was fine but extremely tired I promised I'd explain everything to him later on.

Anyway, when I was ready for bed Stiles was already asleep in my bed so instead of waking him up, I let him sleep there, I ignore the deja vu I get from my run this morning and I try my best to ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach as my mind plays tricks on me making me see the girl.

I practically drown myself in coffee before showering off the sweat and misery from the previous night. Not wanting to deal with Lydia this morning I wear the tight nude dress she wanted me to wear for today, my black leather jacket and black knee-high boots which do go perfect with it, plus I love these boots.

Makeup isn't on my wavelength this morning, so it doesn't get worn and the only jewellery I wear is my chain and rings.

It doesn't take me long before I'm ready to leave and Stiles is soon following behind me, I've already message Lydia telling her that I'm going with Scott this morning not wanting to wait for her disapproving reply, I make some pancakes to try and cheer me up.

Beacon Hills High School. The place that makes me want to smash my head against a wall multiple times. My high school experience is definitely going to be one for the memories some good and bad but still it isn't a place that I particularly like attending.

Scott is riding his mountain bike through the school parking lot whilst I follow him on my skateboard. When we make it to the bike racks in front of the school, he jumps off taking his helmet off and hanging it on the handlebars whilst I balance my board in one arm with my lacrosse stick in the other.

Once Scott finishes fannying around with his bike whilst giving Stiles a run for his money with the way he's ranting to me he adjusts his backpack with his lacrosse stick strapped to the back just as Jackson Whittemore, driving a silver Porsche, pulls into the parking spot next to him.

Jackson gets out of his car, hitting Scott in the back with the door before shooting Scott a nasty look as if it was his fault.

"Dude! Watch the paint job" Jackson says causing Scott to look at him with an offended expression before they can interact any further, I decide to cut in, I'm in no mood for Jackson ridiculously big ego this morning.

"If you learnt how to park your car this wouldn't be a problem. Now I'm in a very bad mood this morning so even though you're fucking my best friend if you carry on pushing my buttons, I'll make it, so you don't have the facilities to even do that" I state my face cold and my expression hard, Jackson looks slightly shocked at the vicious words coming out of my mouth.