6. || lacrosse

My head is filled with so many thoughts as Scott tries his best to guide me back to the locker rooms, I don't say a word too caught up in my own head as I think about everything that's happened over the last couple of days

First there was the alpha who attacked me and Scott in the woods thinking that we would make a delicious meal. All I can think about is the fear coursing through us as we run through those woods getting lost in the dark after we were attacked and bitten by what appeared to be a giant wolf but turned out to be a giant werewolf.

The next morning, Scott, Stiles, and I discuss what happened as we walk into school obviously Stiles didn't believe us insisting that it couldn't be a wolf.

"Lucía come on this way" Scott says guiding me to the changing rooms as I'm still so caught up in my own thoughts; I can briefly hear my brother freaking out on the other end of the line.

"What do you mean she isn't responding? Are we talking about wolfie not responding or like a Lucía freak out" Stiles says sounding panicked but I can't reply as all I can think about is everything else.

We were all seated in English when the delicious scent of Allison comes in the room with the vice principal who introduces the new student, the gorgeous young woman but what if it was all a set-up, what if I was supposed to think about all of that what if she had tampered with her scent.

Her pale white skin and long, curly dark brown hair has plagued my thoughts for a while but not like this never like this.

"Is miss Stilinski, okay?" the vice principal asks as he watches Scott push the young girl around who looks almost lifeless.

Then everything else that went wrong, like after lacrosse practice when Jackson questioned Scott on everything, and Scott ends up blurting out everything that comes to his head. What if Jackson figures it out?

"Chia's fine, she's just angry that Scott ate the last pop tart" Jackson says smoothly before glaring at Scott. "What's wrong with her? I know Lucía and she is not okay!"

"It's none of your business Jackson I don't have time for you right now" Scott says for once sticking up for himself he knows that Chia needs to get away from everyone, but she also needs to be acting like she always does so it doesn't create any suspicion.

Or the time we were walking through the woods after school both trying to find Scott lost inhaler and the other half of the body that we accidentally stumbled upon the night before, prior to being attacked by a werewolf.

Then Derek Hale magically appears in his usual happy way, threatens us leaves, then Stiles and I have to explain everything to Scott about Derek as he doesn't have a clue on who he is.

Thinking about Derek, I can kinda feel him in my chest after he saved Scott last night it's almost a pack bond like I read about last night but it's not at the same time. Scott, and Stiles' thrum strongly in my chest and there's one unknown one it's the weak one which I can't identify, Jackson sorta has one along with Lydia and Allison.