Part 2

Baekhyun's POV

It's already 1am and I just got off from work. I'm on my way home when I started an Insta live. I don't wanna feel lonely driving alone. So instead, I sang songs for the fans watching me at this time. This lightens up my mood. It's a hectic schedule for me because of the activities I had. I am busy preparing for my solo album. So going home this late is natural.

However, seeing someone lying on the road is not. I hurriedly ended the live. I looked around to see if there are people around, probably witness what happenned. But sadly there was no one.

I know I can't just pass by, and now she's been rolling on the ground. Is she hurt?

Since I am the only around I should go and help her out. I stopped the car and leave the lights on so I can see her clearly. I reached out for her hands to help her stand up. She was hit, I can tell since she's covered with bruises and scratch all over her even on her face.

Wait she looks familiar. Have I seen her before?

"Can you walk?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but I have to. Thanks for helping me out. I've got to get home."

She's bleeding. Her wounds must be treated.

"You're not going to the hospital? You have wounds and scratches that should be treated." I asked again.

"Ugh I can't afford to be hospitalized. I'll just treat them later."

Wait what? She can't afford? How? Now I realized who she is. Why is she saying she can't pay for it? Is there something wrong?

And now she's walking away slowly. It doesn't look nice and I can tell that she's struggling. I sighed.

"You can't walk in that state. Come on I'll bring you to the hospital." I offered.

"I said I can't.. Aren't you listening?"

"Look Miss I was just trying to help you out okay? If that's your concern I will pay the bills."

I don't want to sound mean but she's so stubborn. And now she looks like she's been defeated. I carried her to the car.

When we arrived, I wore a mask and cap before leaving the car. I took care of everything, after all the treatment I walked outside to pay for her bills. Doesn't she recognize me? I'm wondering, she's totally different from the person I thought she was. She looks very simple and I can feel her hands were a bit rough when I held it earlier.

A year ago....

"Wooh!!" Geonbae!! (cheers)

We were at the private room on a exclusive bar to celebrate Sehun's birthday. Since he's the Maknae (youngest) in the group. We all gathered for his celebration.

Sehun pick this place since he's into drinking and the food they serve here are delicious.

"Saengil chuka hamnida Sehunie!!" (happy birthday Sehunie!) me holding his cake. Waiting for him to make a wish and blow the candles.

Everyone was having fun, yes including me. After all the promotions and scheduled activities we attended. We all deserve to enjoy and relax.

Hours have passed and it seems we are slowly getting drunk. Well I'm a light drinker, I admit that. After a few bottles of beer, my face and neck instantly turns red. So I'll stop drinking for a moment until I feel better again.

I stand up and left the room to use the comfort room. I want to wash my face coz I still feel them burning. The coldness of the water cool my face down. This feels better.