Part 18

Alex POV

Time flies so fast when you're happy.. Now I understand what it means.

Why do they have to go at this time? We're just starting to be a family. Why do they have leave so soon? Why do I have to be left alone?

I stayed where I was, I can't move a single muscle. I was just there silently crying, while watching my parent's lifeless bodies. I don't know what to do..

Then Baekhyun came running towards me. He looked at them and hug me tightly.

"Love.... I'm here."

I can't even utter a word. It's like I shut myself up.

"Love you can cry loudly, or hug me.. Or anything please..." that's his last words before everything went black.

I woke up at the hospital. I can open my eyes but my body's to weak. I can't even lift a single finger. I can see my boyfriend beside me, sleeping. I tried so hard to move my hand and touch his face.

He grunted. "Love you're awake..."

The doctor came in and told me I had another mental breakdown. I honestly feel drained and weak. After a few minutes Liam also came.

"I've already taken care of everything. Just take a rest.. The funeral will take place later this evening. I'll handle everything--"

Funeral.

Baekhyun stopped him. "Keep it down, she just woke up."

"Sorry.."

"It's fine Liam." I sighed. "Soon I'll have to face the reality. Thank you for helping."

I have to collect myself and be strong.

"Do you want to eat? I brought food." it's Baekhyun.

I nodded. I didn't take anything yet. He opened the container and spoon feed me.

"Thank you love... for everything." I said while chewing.

"Anything for you."

I was discharged later that day. I helped organizing for the funeral, though everything's settled. I've met dad's friends and colleague's. They came to pay their respect.

"I'm sorry for your loss young lady. I'm your father's bestfriend." I reached his hand for a shake. "Here's my son, Chanyeol." he gestured a handsome tall man infront of me.

I bowed. "Thank you for coming."

"You know, uncle keep saying he'll introduce me to her daughter someday. I never knew we will meet this way." it's Chanyeol. His dad left to join his other friends.

"Yeah, by the way I'm Alex."

"Chanyeol.." we shook each others hand.

"I just met him and yet... this happened." we are infront of dad's picture. I looked at it, in his eyes.

'Dad I hope you're happy there.. with mom. Don't worry about me anymore'

"What are your plans?" he asked.

"Take care of everything they left for me. It's not easy but I think I can manage. I still have my boyfriend with me."

"Oh you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, he's--"

Baekhyun came from somewhere.

"Love! Here you are.." he stopped and look at the man I'm with.

"Love, he's Chanyeol.. He's--"

"Baekhyun-ah! You're Alex's boyfriend? You didn't tell me about this.. what are bestfriends for."