Part 7

Alex POV

I can taste the sweetness from his lips while were kissing. At first I thought he'll give me a peck just to shut me up but no. He keeps kissing me, urging me to open up to him. And I did. He placed his hand on my cheek and the other one in my back.

I didn't even protest and willingly kiss him back. I didn't know why I responded. I felt his lips form a smile and heard him let out a moan after that. It's not like I'm attracted to him or am I just seduced? It's been a while since I've been in a relationship. And I can't remember the last time I kiss a guy. Am I just missing it? The feeling of being kissed?

I put my hands on his nape and he pulled me closer to him.

The way he kisses me felt different than before. Almost all of them kiss me hungrily and aggresively. While Baekhyun was more slow and intimate. Like he was pleasuring me with his lips. It's like a kiss that you would give to someone you love.

When we finally stopped I was catching my breath from that wonderful kiss. But he just smile at me. I immediately removed my arms on his and push him a little.

"Next time you should be careful with your words or you'll receive another punishment."

Was it a punishment? I don't think so. It's more like a reward. What am I saying?!

"A kiss for a punishment? Who does that?"

"Hmm. Me?" he chuckled.

''What a perv..'' I whispered.

"I can hear you. Don't worry it'll be exclusive just for you." He said and winked.

My face heated and almost ran to reach my room while hearing him laughing his ass out. So much for teasing him huh? I ended up being seduced in the end. Seriously Alex, you've lost your charms.

I leaned on the door and that kiss keeps playing on my mind. What am I doing? He just kiss me and I let it happen. Other than the fact that I kiss him back willingly. I mean we're civil because we're housemates? Is that enough? He's not even your friend! Damn it!!

I can feel my face continues to blush. I'm so embarrased that I don't know how to face him anymore. He's not even my type.

C'mon Alex, relax. It's just a kiss. No big deal. Yeah right? I sounded like I'm just convicing myself. I shooked my head.

I let out that frustration while taking a shower and dressing up. I'm gonna visit mom. Or wander around, I guess? I can't stay longer in his house after what just happened.

I stormed out of my room and walked my way to the door when he spoke.

"Going out? I can drive you there."

He's sitting on the sofa, playing his car keys and wearing his usual puppy smile. Why is he so casual? Am I the only one bothered here?

"Y-Yep, I'll pay my mom a visit. I'm fine actually."

"The more reason I want to come with you."

What? What's his reason?

"No, I'm okay by MYSELF actually. Just stay here and rest." emphasizing the word "Myself".

He chuckled.

"I know you're fine by Yourself but you will be more than fine being with me?" and he smile.

He's playing with you again. Maybe he can see how I'm still bothered. If I continue to refuse him, he'll just think that I'm-- No, I can't let him see his effect on me.

"Okay." I shrugged.

After what happened between us earlier I started to notice details on his face. He has multiple moles, in his cheek, beside his brow, near his lips and where else? So I'm paying attention to him now?