Part 15

Alex POV

We both fell asleep for a moment. And when I opened my eyes, I saw him sleeping soundly beside me. I smiled. I tried to move but he grunted.

"Hmm.." his arms moved and hug me more. I thought he's asleep?

He's moving his head and blinking his eyes..

"Hi love.." and he reached my cheeks and planted a kiss.

Suddenly, I remembered what happened earlier. I gave myself to him. And I don't regret it. I am happy to be loved by someone like him.

"Are you hurt? How are you feeling?" he asks while still hugging me tightly.

Of course it hurts down there, but it's bearable. I just don't want him to worry about me.

"I'm fine, just a little sore.."

"I'm sorry love." and he planted small kisses on me.

He stood up to wear his boxers.

"I'll take a shower first then I'll prepare your bath okay?" I nodded.

I tried to sit on the bed, but everytime I move I felt a sting between my legs. So much for your first time Alex... I covered my naked body with a robe I saw beside the bed.

Then Baekhyun got out with only a towel wrapped in his belly. His hair was dripping and so his body. My eyes were fixed on him until I heard him clear his throat.

"You enjoying?" he flashed a playful smile while I blushed. "You can take a bath now.." his drying his hair using another towel.

I immediately stood up and take a step but regret it later. I almost fall because my knees failed. Oh god, I didn't expect this.

"Easy love.." he carried me and take to the bathroom.

"Do you want me to clean you?"

"No, I'm fine. You can wait outside, I'll just call you if I need help okay?" he nodded and left.

We stayed for a few more minutes, he continued to show me the whole house. We left when the sun is about set.

"It's so beautiful isn't it?" I said.

"Yes, but you're more beautiful love." I don't know how to contain the happiness inside me..

We had our dinner on Eommeoni's restaurant. After eating we helped her cook and serve customers. I also washed the dishes and Baekhyun helped clean the place.

Eommeoni was very thankful and she even gave us some take out. We smiled and bid our goodbye. It's late in the evening and we're still on the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He just smiled and continue driving.

I step down from his car to see a familiar place. 'the place you can over see the city lights'.

"I want to end this wonderful day here." he said. We were sitting on a wooden bench. His arms are resting at the back.

"Do you know my name?" I asked abruptly without looking at him.

He looked at me with his confused face. "Alex?"

"Yes, but that's just my nickname. I just made it myself." I realized how I refused to talk about myself. But now, I want him to know me. Everything about me.

"Atheena Lexienne is my whole name. Sounds so girly right? My mom used to call me Atheena, she said I was the prettiest girl she ever met. She's biased." I laughed. "But since I was not a good daughter as I should be, I made that name. I don't want to stained the name my mother love so much. So everytime I got troubled it will be Alex not Atheena."