Part 14

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!! Read at your own risk

Alex POV

After our first kiss as a couple, he leaned his forehead on me again. He's smiling from ear to ear. Did I really make you happy?

"You're finally mine..."

We're staring at each other while smiling widely. I love his smiles. The smile that I wish will never fade.

Then a bubbly song suddenly played, the reason why he left me to dance like a wild baby. I just can't help but laugh. He's grinding his hips while pouting his lips. So cute.. Like I want to keep him in my pocket.

I stopped the moment I felt my stomach growling, means I'm now hungry.

"Baek..." why do I sound so girly for calling his name.

"Yes, love?" he stopped dancing and look at me.

Love? He called me love!

"I'm hungry..." I touched my belly. "Let's eat?"

His eyes widened. "Oh sorry love, I was so overwhelmed." he nodded his head somewhere and the food arrived one by one.

He helped me to sit on my chair, like a gentleman. After the food flooded our table we started eating. Or should I say I started eating. I was busy munching my food, while he was busy staring at me with his two elbows on the table.

"Get your own food Baek... or should I get you some?"

He shooked his head and smiled more. This guy.

"It's almost 1 pm.. Let's eat."

"Okay love, sorry again. I just can't get enough of you." what?

After that delicious meal he showed me the whole lounge where we are. It's big and so dreamy... White and pink flowers are all over together with balloons. He held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He put a flower crown at the top of my head. I think I look like a fairy now. And he handed me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you for all of these." I sincerely said.

"Anything for you, love." and he kissed my forehead.

So this is how it feels, my heart is screaming for too much happiness.

"I'm your love now? What happened to my Alex?"

He chuckled. "You are my love and my Alex.. Let's spend this day together.." I nodded.

My face heated again, how can he be this sweet?

We left after a couple of minutes. We're about to reach his car, and he opened the door for me. He jog his way on the driver seat after that.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Secret love, you'll see." and he playfully winked.

As we take the road, he held my hand while the other one is on the steering wheel.

"Baek, you can hold my hand later. You're driving.."

"I'm a great driver love, I can do it even with a single hand." my brows creased. He planted a kiss on the back of my palm.

Baekhyun, you and your ideas.

I saw a sign saying we are now in Bucheon. This is home town right? He must be so proud growing up here, I mean the place looks serene.

"This is your home town right?"

"Hmm.."

"I want you to know the ordinary guy Baekhyun from Bucheon."