Part 21

Alex POV

I'm walking with Wenna and with a few employees who welcomed me on the entrance. I'm having a massive headache because of jetlag. I just came from the airport and yet I was advised that I had to attend an emergency meeting with the board members and investors. They just won't let me take a rest. I sighed.

"This way Ma'am.."

I followed the girl infront of us. As I walked around, I noticed the big difference inside. I know Liam informed me about the renovations but I don't get to see the approved designs. I suddenly love the changes they made.

Were now infront of a huge door which has a sign written as the Conference Room. This one looks bigger as well. I lift my hands to open the door but on my surprise I saw a big tarp saying 'Welcome Back!'. The whole room was decorated beautifully and there are people smiling and clapping. Like they were so happy seeing me.

"Welcome Back Alex!" Liam greeted me. He's holding a bouquet of flowers. I smiled widely and walked to reached him. God I missed him!

I took the flowers and hugged him tightly. "I missed you.. You look more handsome." he chuckled.

"We're happy to welcome you back. Have you looked around?"

"Hmm... They did their job properly huh." I laughed.

They were all wearing formal wears, good thing I wore my black chanel sleeveless dress paired with sexy stilletos. It was a surprise party for me, I get it. Seeing their faces, I felt comfort knowing they're happy because I came back, because I'm still here. I immediately wiped the tears forming on my eyes. You shouldn't cry Alex. Coz you're finally back!

"Oh what a cry baby CEO.." Wenna teased. I smiled and hug her.

She's not just my assistant, or my employee. She became my strength, my bestfriend and my sister.

After four long years, four miserable years she's there beside me. She took care of me even when I was about to give up.

"Thank you for everything Wenna! I love you."

She smiled and hug me tighter. "No, thank you.. You treat me like a family I never had."

Liam cleared his throat. "What are these two beautiful ladies doing?" he joined and it became a group hug.

After a few hours I excused myself. I roam around the building until I reached the roof top. I never got the chance to explore before because I'm focused about learning. I didn't imagine I would love this place. It has a great view of the city, fresh air and comforting silence. From where I'm standing I saw some billboards and signs. Buildings and establishments. One of them has a familiar face on it. I smiled.

"Hi love! Look at you now, you've become bigger. Also, you look more handsome and sexy.. I miss you love.. so much.. I came back for you.." a tear fell from my eye.

"It doesn't matter how many years passed that we're apart. My love didn't fade.. it only became stronger. My love for you drives me to endure all those pain. I just hope you'll hear me out.. and take me back."

"Please take me back in your arms.. I love you."

I closed my eyes. Wenna's words were right. This time I'll do whatever it takes to have his forgiveness. And I hope I can make him love me.... again.

"So.. the great Alex Park came back.." it's from a man?

I turned around to see another familiar face.

"Chanyeol.."

"Oh? You remember me?" he's being sarcastic. Is he mad and how did he know I'm here?

"You're wondering why I'm here.. Well, Papa was one of the board, he received an invitation for your welcome party. And I represent him here.."