Part 5

Baekhyun's POV

It's a good thing that I came right before Ahjumma reveal what happened before, to me and Alex. I held her hand and led her to my room.

"Ahjumma she doesn't remember me, can you not tell her please." I pouted.

"How can she not recognize you Mr. Byun? And she's staying here? With you?"

"She doesn't have a place to stay, so I offered. Ahjumma I don't know what happened but she is totally different from when I first met her. I am just being concerned since we've known each other before." Ahjumma looks suspicious at me.

"Is that all Mr. Byun?" she laughs. "I've known you since you were young. She seems special to you." does she?

"I don't know either Ahjumma just please do me a favor of not telling her okay?" she nods and we went outside.

She joins Alex setting up the table with a smile on her face. She really knew me well. I shook my head.

Alex POV

"I told you I'm not going home. I have a lot to do, as you can see." showing the sacks of onions I need to peel.

"You've been working the whole day and your staying up all night to do all these? Why? Do you want to get sick?" he fires.

I don't want to argue about this but he's really annoying! This just slows me down.

I composed my myself before turning to him.

"I need to do this, I'm literally broke can't you see? I have to pay for my mother's expenses and it's not cheap. Okay, I appreciate your concern since we're housemates but please let me be. I will go home just not now."

I lower my gaze. I am exhausted, physically and emotionally but what can I do? I am in this situation and I'm not giving up for my mom.

I closed my eyes.

And when I opened them I'm already lying in Baekhyun's sofa. Did I fell asleep here?

Baekhyun's POV

She's paying for her mother's expenses? Where is she then? I have a lot questions in my mind. Why is she alone now? Does her mother know what's happening?

"Hello! Yes Mom I'm good. I spend the night at a hotel. I'm too sleepy to drive home." obviously, she's lying.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't bother to tell you since it's past midnight."

"No Mom I'm all alone okay? I have no boyfriend since yesterday. Okay, fine alright bye Mom!"

She sighs after that call.

"Your car is still at the bar last night. I'm gonna drop you there." I said while she was eating her breakfast.

She's staring at me intently making me feel a little bit uneasy.

"What's your name?" she plainly said.

"Byun Baekhyun,"

She nods and continue munching.

"Before my mom called, I was asking you a question right? Do you undress me? Or should I ask did something happen between us?"

Frankly speaking, why was she asking me if something happened? Is this a normal thing for her?

"Can't you remember anything before passing out?" raising my brows.

"All I remember was...(she pauses)"Ah that guy!! That ugly guy almost rip my dress!"