Part 3

Alex POV

No! This can't be!! I needed them!

I hurriedly approach that house. I need my things! I should be the one selling them to pay the hospital bill. Why is this happening to me!

"Open up! Give me my things! Please!" I shouted while knocking on the door.

"I'll pay the rent just give a week please! And I don't have a place to stay!!"

"Please let me in!! Have mercy! I don't know where else to go!! Please!!"

I've been knocking and begging for an hour now. And yet there's still no response.

They were really heartless!!

I'm collecting my things that were scattered all over the place. From the way it looks, they just threw my stuff like a trash.

I closed my eyes. I have to think it through, but as I do a single tear fell. Am I crying? No, you don't have to Alex. They don't deserve my tears, but fuck it!! I don't know what else to do!!

Baekhyun's POV

"Good work guys!" they all yelled.

I finally finished recording. Usually recording just takes couple of hours cause most of the time I can finish a song with just one take. But now, I spend all day doing this. The staff seems surprised because of me.

I kept messing with the lyrics and stuff. This is not me.

A week has passed after I bumped on that girl. But all this time she keeps me wondering what had happen to her. This is why I kept losing my focus. I'm preoccupied.

Whenever I'm going home I always checked the place where I found her that night but there's no sign of her. Do I have to go on her house so I can satisfy this curiosity of mine?

I left the recording studio, I can't decide whether to go home or do what my crazy mind suggests a while ago. But here I am, driving my way to her house.

I'll just stay there for a couple of minutes. That's what my mind tells me. I don't want to look like a stalker or something. Just a few glimpse and I'm okay.

That's just a thought though. I saw her sitting on the ground. Looking down and hugging her knees. Is she crying? A saw tears falling on her pretty face. What happened?

I stopped the car but leave the lights on just like what I did back then. I want to see her face.

But when she heard my footsteps she wipes away her tears. Like she don't want others to see that she's crying or weak. After that she didn't bother to move. She stayed that way.

"Did something happened?" I asked.

"Obviously." She answered without looking at me.

I sighed.

I looked around and there were clothes everywhere. Is it hers? I can also see her bags. Looks like she's been thrown out by her landlord. I collected every single one of them and I put it in my car. She doesn't notice what I'm doing until she turned her head on my direction.

"What are you doing? Those are mine!! Are you going to sell it like what they did!!"

I don't understand what she means but looking how helpless she was right now I think I know what happened.

"Do you have a place to stay for the night?" I asked.

"Do I look like I have? Will I be sitting here when in fact that I should be resting after a long day of work?" she sounded really sarcastic but I understand her.