Part 4

Alex POV

I spent the whole day trying to find a cheap place for me, but all of them were really expensive. At this time I can't afford apartment like those. Because I need to raise more money for the hospital bills. The day is almost over and yet I'm still here.

I begin to worry, how will I face Baekhyun right now?

Earlier..

"Okay if that's what you really want. I won't meddle with your business anymore. But like I said I already bought your things. I'll give them to you when I came home later." he looks dissappointed but still manage to smile.

I felt the guilt of refusing him for several times. When I know that he just wants to help. Did I just over react?

I decided to visit my mom at the hospital. She was sitting on her bed reading one of the books I brought for her last time. She keeps smiling and looking so engrossed on that book that she didn't even feel my presence.

"Mom!!" I said that made her shock.

"Alex dear, I'm so glad to see you!" pulling me to a hug.

"I'm happy to see you too Mom. Are you feeling better now?"

I sat on her bed. Leaning on her shoulder.

"I am, especially when your here with me. I'm just wondering, is it your off from work? You didn't visit me at this hour." she knows me very well.

"Yes Mom! But I've been busy looking for a new home the whole day." Oops.

"Why? What happen to your boarding house? Tell me Alex." now she's worried.

So I tell her the whole story. I felt relieved, it's really nice to share your hardships with whom that can understand you. Like someone you love and trust. In my case, my remaining family member, my mom.

"That young man seems really nice Alex, you should learn to trust again. Not everybody will hurt or fool you."

"Some people are still good, doing great things for others. Helping and reaching out to help people in need. You just have to believe Alex."

"And from the way you told me the story I already know, that Baekhyun was one of them. I know why you become that way honey, and I understand you. But please don't shut everybody out of your life. Because I know I won't be always around."

"You should learn to have trust again, with the people around you. And if your doubting on yourself again trust on your feelings. Trust your feeling that will tell if you should or shouldn't trust them."

Those were my mom's words of wisdom. My mom never fails to give me advice I'll need my whole life. Every word she said changes my whole being.

I let out a deep sigh.

It's 8 in the evening. And I am here waiting for Baekhyun. I'm at the parking lot because I can't just go and wait outside of his unit. This building is so exclusive and I know they will not let me go inside without him or any unit owner.

What time will he arrive? I'm not fond of waiting, and right now I started being irritated waiting for that Baekhyun.

And there he goes parking his car. I was taken a back how cool he looks driving his car. He looks effortlessly great. Oh, so now I am praising him. What is happening with me?

I made my way to his location. I should be the one to approach him. After what my mom says about him, it made me realize that all of it was true. He didn't have to help me but he did. For the nth time actually, but instead of being grateful I accused him of such things.