Final Chapter

Alex POV

We're both still in cloud nine as the days passed by. We went to visit Mina's mom at the hospital and we're happy that she's getting better. Mina apologized to us about what she did. And we're happy to know that she acknowledged her faults.

As per our wedding, Wenna volunteered to be our hands-on wedding planner, although we hired professionals along with her. I suddenly remember how I broke her the news.

"Wenna, I'm engaged!!" she choked on her coffee.

"What the!! Engaged? With whom?"

"With Liam!!" I teased then she made a face.

"I won't buy that Alex.. He's already my boyfrien--"

"OMG!! I'm so happy for you!!"

She scratched her nape like she regret telling it to me.

"Don't tell anyone about it okay? We're still new at this.."

"Yeah, and I thought you'll be surprised about my engagement." I faked a sad face.

"Wait, so it's true? You're engaged? With Mr. Byun?"

"Of course with him!"

"Finally!! I'll be your wedding planner okay.. I'll make sure everything is perfect!" she exclaimed. She looks excited like she's the one getting married. Well, I guess because she knew me so well and how much I love my man.

I'm happy holding the ring on my finger. Everything feels so sudden but I'm so happy. We all are.

"Hi Mom and Dad! It's been a while since I visited you. And I'm sorry, I just can't let you see me suffer because of the same illness that take you both away from me. But because of God's mercy I'm now okay. Very much okay." I held Baekhyun's hand whose standing beside me.

"We're finally getting married!! Are you happy for us? I know you both are. See this ring mom? It looks perfect on me." when tears pooled on my cheeks. I just missed them so much.

"Love.." he gently wiped my tears.

"Mom and Dad might think that I made you cry. I don't want Dad cursing me on my sleep." that made me smile.

We sat on the fine grass and take a few moments there.

"Mom and uh Dad, don't worry I will make your daughter the happiest. I'm sorry for being a jerk, I know I deserved to be punched Dad but please let me marry your daughter." he's now on he's knees.

"Baek.." my voice cracked. How I miss the time when my dad used to tease him.

"I'm sorry for hurting her, when I promised you that I won't. I hurted her for the wrong and selfish reasons. But please give me a chance to correct my mistakes, to make up everyday, and to love her for as long as I can live."

Tears came running down my cheeks. No Baek, we will love each other for the rest of our lives.

"They love you Baek.. I know they're not mad at you." I caressed his face. "Smile now love, I miss those." he wiped his unshed tears and smile for me.

The next days became so hectic. Today marks the launching of our new product. The one that Baekhyun endorsed. And so far the feedbacks are all positive. And in addition to that, we have a large number of pre-orders in just 24 hours.

I almost scream upon hearing the good news. My team and I are all celebrating for our huge success.

"Good job to all of you!!" I exclaimed during our meeting.

"No Ma'am, all the credits are for you. We only helped you but all the ideas and everything are yours. You make this possible." I almost shed a tear hearing them.