Really? There's More?!

"He took down two of the HIVE Five by himself." Cyborg said. Danny and the other Titans were visiting Robin in the hospital. He could only move his foot. The full body cast made it hard enough to move. "Wow, that's really impressive. You'll do fine if you've already gone this far." Robin said. "Thanks, but you should really be thanking your team as well. A team isn't just the leader alone. Setting examples is important for any team, even if they're all very different." I said. "Well worded, man." Beast Boy said. "Thanks BB." I said. "Danny really hasn't been all that bad." a voice said. It was Raven, hood down, her hair a lighter shade of purple than her cloak, same for her eyes. Her skin though, was of a pale gray. I'm not sure what it was, but I found her enticing. "Hey, ghost boy, eyes off my girlfriend!" Beast Boy exclaimed. "You haven't gone out in 3 months" Cyborg said. "Not helping, Cy." he said. "Not trying to be any trouble BB. It was just really shocking to see Raven's face, especially for the first time, when you notice the light in her eyes, the shine in her hair, the way her costume clings to her--OW!" I exclaimed as Beast Boy slapped me. "I won't have you see dirty fantasies of my girlfriend!" he yelled. "She's way too good for you, Elf Boy!" I yelled back. "I'm not an elf!" BB yelled. "ENOUGH!" Raven yelled, knocking us both back. I went flying towards a wall and went intangible just in time. I entered the room from the side door. "Was that demon magic?" I asked. Raven nodded. "How did you know?" she asked. "I was possessed a few times back home." I said. "Really?" she said, sounding interested. "Yeah, not fun. I don't think I'll be having much of a problem with that. Unless you know of some demonic entity that can enter at any moment." I said. " Yeah, about that.. " Raven started. "Raven!" a voice said. All I saw was white hair, four yellow eyes, horns and hooves and I sprung into actions. "Goin' ghost!" I said as I transformed. I extended my foot and hit it right in the head. "Just what I need, another one!" I exclaimed as I punched it repeatedly. "Starfire, coffee please." I said. "I mean really, how do these things keep finding me?!" I exclaimed, eyes glowing. "Um, Danny.." Raven started. "Not now Raven, I'll be done in a sec." I said, drawing back my blood covered fist. "That demon you're fighting is my dad!" she said quickly. I stood up. "Your father? Did anyone else know?" I asked. "Only the rest of the team!" Beast Boy exclaimed. "Okay, shut it Beast Boy!" I exclaimed. "Yes friend Danny, we already knew of the demon Trigon being Raven's father."

"I thought that if you knew you'd resign as team leader and we still have 4 days until Robin's analysis. Just take it and leave it Danny, team's more important." Raven said. "I can't! Tell me, has he ever hurt any of you when Robin was the leader?" The team nodded. "Exactly. I don't want anyone hurt because of me. Most of the ghosts in Amity Park were after me and hurt my family and friends to get me to surrender. But did I? No. That's why I'm still here. If I can't be a superhero or a leader without having people get hurt, I'd resign. But I made a promise to myself to lead this team to heights above their limit." I said.

Beast Boy came up to me. "I never thought about it that way. I really didn't. Lead us, Danny. We need you." he said.